quackbur fluff+smut

LAST FRIDAY NIGHT GAVE ME MOTIVATIONF OR SOME REASON- Buuttttt i am giving you people more THEN WHAT U ASK FOR. (this is irl, u cant stop me, AND OMG CRITISISM IS ALLOWED, I WILL REPLY WITH SUCH A RUDE COMMENT THANKS :))))

BE THANKFUL MY DOVES enjoy o(//>U<\\)o

Quackity and Wilbur were meeting up! Today was the day, tickets were arranged and the happiness could not be contained!  

Quackity was going to the UK, Quackity wanted to see new things and wanted to meet his best friend! ((*cough cough* soon-2-be-boyfriend *couuuuugh GIANT COUGH*)) 

(and yes ty, i am trying a new writing style, ty! i know its good!)

Quackity made sure he had everything before boarding, suitcase, phone, map, and his beanie, along with the bracelet Wilbur had shipped him. Wilbur had a matching one.  (MATCHING BRACELETS R SOOO CUTE!!) They were both white, but each had each others name. 

Quackity was in the plane, and he texted Wilbur.

 TExts>

(Q: Quackity W: WIlbur)

Q: i am on the plaaaane wilbyy

W: hurry up

Q:damn inpatient ass

Q: im gon sleep now gn wilby see u sooon

W: _ hours is not soon. Read 3:23 PM

W: quackity? Read 3:25 pm

Quackity had fallen asleep, and stayed like that the whole ride to the UK. 

"Hey... Heyy, wake up cutie." A man said to Quackity, shaking his shoulder. "Hmm...? Oh- What do you want, and please don't touch me?" Quackity asked, scooting away. "I want you to come with me, we could have some fun~" The man suggested. "No, that's disgusting." Quackity answered then left the plane, rushing through the load of people.

Texts :>>

Q: wilbur, some dude just basically asked to fuck me

W: wtf

Q:yeah he was like 50, anyway, im headin there just landed :)

W:k be safe, i get why he hit on u though

Q:?
W: cause your really hot stupid

Q: 😳

W: see u soon ducky

Quackity was flabbergasted, he knew both of them flirted from time to time as a joke, but bro, I don't think its a joke anymore. 

Quackity arrived at Wilbys house. 
HEY WILBY QUACKITY SAID. 

Wilbur dragged Quackity into his room and fucked him.

THE END.

sorry i lost motivation C: