2nd Part Quackbur

THIS IS EL SECOND PART PPL ENJOY BC I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON IT

    Quackity was still looking at the photos of Wilbur. A picture was Wilbur jerking off to a picture of someone? Quackity zoomed in, it was HIM? Wilbur Soot was jerking off to a photo of Quackity. Quackity just blushed. HE was gonna have a good at school tomorrow.

     (I SUCK AT WRITING SMUT JUST A WARNING, BUT UH kinks: Hair pulling, bondage, degrading MIXED w praise 😈,  school s3ggs, ALMOST caught, pet names and Top:Quackity Bottom: Wilbur. that's it :))

It was break, and Wilbur gotten a text from Quackity saying to meet him at the boys bathroom at the abandoned part of the school. 'He wants to meet me? God..' Wilbur thought. 

Wilbur arrived and saw Quackity smoking a cigar. "Hey Wil! So, what happened with you in Sally's photos?" Quackity asked, having a shit eating grin on his face. Wilbur blushed, and it quickly faded knowing it wasn't what he was thinking. "What is it?" Wilbur asked. QUackity grabbed Sally's phone from out of his pocket and clicked a few things before turning the phone to Wilbur. IT was the photos of Wilbur jerking off to HIM and with toys and in skirts 'n shit.  "T-That's uh- I didn't-" Wilbur began. "Shut up baby." Quackity said. Quackity walked up to Wilbur grabbing him by his hips, and pulled him into a kiss, standing on his tippy-toes. (HES SHORT AF COMPARED TO WILBA) Quackitys lip tasted good in Wilbur's opinion, Quackity was also enjoying the kiss to much. Quackity quickly pulled his lips away from Wilbur's.  Quackity bended Wilbur over, and turning Wilbur's head upwards, Quackity kissed Wilbur's forehead. "Try to handle this as best as you can. Slut." QUackity said. Wilbur got hard from the supposed to be insult, but he got horny by it. Quackity took notice and said something that made Wilbur moan. "Can you be a good boy and don't make any noise, or else I'll go MUCH harder. Can you handle it, whore?" "Y-Yes- Just as Wilbur was saying something, Quackity pulled Wilbur's pants down and slapped his ass. "A-A~" Just as WIlbur was about to moan, Quackity covered his mouth. "On your knees now." Quackity said. Wilbur quickly obeyed. "Just like a needy puppy. Beg, you know what for~." Quackity said, grabbing a handful of Wilbur's hair. Quackity took his pants and brief's off. "Q-Quack- Wilbur was smacked, Wilbur just blushed. Dark red scattered across the bridge of his nose and his cheeks. "What's my name darling?" Quackity asked, re-grabbing a handful of Wilbur hair, making Wilbur grunt. "D-Daddy.." "Good slut."  The bell ringed but they didn't move, no one came to this part of the building.   "Now, beg. OR else~." QUackity said. "D-Daddy please, fuck me!~ Please I can't, f-fuck me 'till I c-can't walk for- MMH~" When Wilbur was about finished, Quackity forced WIlbur's mouth on Quackity's dick. "M-MhhM!~"  What Wilbur was saying, couldn't be heard but the vibrations from his mouth onto Quackity's dick sent QUackity into heaven. "Y-Yes, keep it up baby~." Quackity said, only causing Quackity to let go of Wilbur's hair and letting Wilbur go faster on his own. "O-oh my god... Your doing so good on your own. My little slut." Quackity said, planting a kiss on Wilbur's head whenever he stopped.  Quackity wanted more, he (Quackity) slammed his dick into Wilbur's mouth, causing Wilbur to moan so fucking loud. "Hey! Is someone here? Your supposed to be in class!" Yelled a voice from outside of the bathroom.  "Fuck- Quackity said.. The two boys put ont heir clothes and went out from the corner.  "YOU TWO GET TO CLASS!" Yelled a teacher. IT was Mr. Wastaken, and he was with.. George..? I WONDER WHAT THOSE TWO ARE DOING HERE HM... IDK MAYBE I'LL WRITE ABOUT IT.

(Sorry for ending it right here, I just got TIRED AS FUCK. So yeah enjoy your day/night/evening beautiful :))