Tomboo (requested!)

Okay hi guys!! New part :D this was requested by       ^^ enjoy!!

Today was a big day! Ranboo was in the UK and is very happy, you see Ranboo has the most massive ball crushing lip slamming crush on Tommy and doesn't know how to express it at all. 

Tommy and Ranboo where doing a Q&A, and some truth or dare if the donations came through. "Whats your least favorite thing about Ranboo, Tommy?" Tommy read out from one of the donations. "Least favorite thing? Uhm, I don't know! I like everything about Ranboo, what do you think chat?" The chat then went wild, saying things about Ranboo being perfect and nothing being wrong with him. 

This made Ranboos heart flutter. Under the mask he hid was a dopey smile and lots of blush. "You okay big man?" Tommy asks, looking at Ranboo putting a hand on his shoulder. THis made Ranboo jump but he quickly relaxed into the touch. "Yeah, I'm fine. Chat just made be emmbarrased, hehe." Ranboo said, fidgeting with his glasses. Big mistake, they fell off. (UH THIS IS SET BEFORE EYE REVEAL.) Tommy quickly went in front of Rnaboo covering Ranboo completey when he bent down for his glasses. They way Tommy would protect Ranboo from anything being shared that he didn't want to be shared made Ranboo fall deeper in love. 

When Ranboo got his glasses on and a couple minutes of cute comforting a donation came through. "If you could kiss anyone on the smp, who would it be?" This made Ranboo AND Tommy blush. Tommy wasn't so straightforward but he bluntly said. "Ranboo." Ranboo jumped and blushed. "Uhm, yea probably Tommy..." Ranboo said. tHey both looked at eachother, well atleast Tommy thinks Ranboo was looking at him. And he was.  Ranboo clicked the end stream button so quickly it was faster then DReam could simp for George. 

"Uhm, I like you, Tommy. I always have, your smile, your hair, everythiing about you I love." Ranboo blushed, taking off his mask and glasses and looking at Tommy. "I like you too!" tommy aalmost screamed, hiding his face in his hands.  "Uhm, Tommy? Can I kiss you..? you don't have to-" Right before he could finish his sentence, Tommy kissed  Ranboo, it was short and quick but it was the whole world to Ranboo.  They were both happy. "Wanna be my boyfriend, big man?" Tommy asked, shyly and blushing. "Yes please!" Rnaboo squeaked. Tommy chuckled, taking one of Ranboos massive hands and holding it. Tommy then started stream again, acting as if nothing happened. "OKay chat so, sorry for ending the stream!" Tommy talked, almost the whole stream, hand in hand with Ranboo. All happy. <3

OKAY UHMMM @Aloxmi_   I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!! ty for reading! Sleep, eat (I know sometimes its hard but try, u r worth it :))and drink waterr :D