3*

Sorry I haven't uploaded!
-
Cassie🫶🏼
Sitting up, I adjusted to my surroundings. I was in Matt's room.

I stood up from the bed and heard muffled chatter coming from below.

I made my way downstairs to find Nick in front of the stove and Chris behind him.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Nick said with a smile plastered across his face. I gave him a small wave as my eyes traveled to Chris.

I walked over to hug him but he moved out of the way, allowing me to walk right past him. I played it cool and brushed it off, pulling Nick into a quick hug.

I don't know why, but I felt empty inside. My chest had a pounding ache and I felt as if I were going to cry, but of course, I didn't.

I made my way toward the living room to find Matt passed out on the couch with one arm hanging off.

I tapped him awake as he sat up, rubbing his eyes and yawning. "What time is it?" He asked me through a yawn.

"Uh, 12 pm." I said sitting down beside him. I could feel someone watching me and I instantly knew it was Chris but I ignored the creepy energy and continued my conversation with Matt. "I wish you had woken me up last night, I would've went to the guest bedroom so you could have your bed back." He looked up at me and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it. You were sleeping comfortably last night so I didn't want to wake you." He said and I gave him a small smile before we were interrupted by Nick.

"Listen up guys, today is Wednesday so we have all the time in the world. Let's go to the beach!" He suggested.
Who tf is he? Is he me? He... as in... I? As in... me? Fuck no! Fuck no... [I had to🫶🏼 yw]

Me and Matt both looked up at him with a big smile and I looked at Matt. "Yeah, I'll drive." He said with a chuckle.

-

We got ready to go to the beach and I got dressed in a pair of black shorts with a classic white bikini that didn't show off anything, I didn't want to be too outgoing...

Matt drove us all to the beach and we were instantly hit by the sound of waves crashing against the shore.

I decided to snap a few pictures for memories and post it to my instagram.

cassiegreen- 🤙🏼🫶🏼 @matthewsturniolo @nicolassturniolo