35*

WE'VE BEEN BLESSED^^^

.

*Fast forward to summer*

- Nick -

.

Waking up in summer can be both a good and a bad feeling. This morning, I woke up in a puddle of sweat, due to someone thinking it would be a fantastic idea to turn the heat up in 90 degree fucking weather!

So much for spending the first day of summer in a good mood!

It had technically already been summer a few weeks ago, but today was the first day that LA  was actually sunny and warm.

"Cassie! Alahna said she'll be here in 20 minuets!" I yelled from the kitchen counter, sitting my phone face down, walking to her bedroom.

"Okay, I'm trying to find my bathing suit!" She said back, rummaging through her drawer.

"You're looking at 10. Why not wear that one?" I asked, pointing to a black bikini folded in the corner.

"Is that a joke? It shows too much skin, and too much skin equals being called a whore." She smiled sarcastically, gasping loudly as she pulled out another swim suit. It was dark blue and had little floral flowers printed on the top, and the bottoms were just plain. She grabbed a matching cover-up skirt from the top of the closet and ran to the bathroom quickly, after telling me to wait.

I rolled my eyes dramatically with a small grin, walking out of the bedroom and toward the living room where Matt sat applying sunscreen to Chris' back.

"Aren't you supposed to apply that at the beach?" I asked, literally concerned.

"That's what I said, but he insists that I put it on him now or he'll get sun poisoning." He emphasized his voice to sound much like Chris. I laughed, sitting down beside Matt, waiting for Alahna to get here.

Nearly 10 minuets later, a knock was heard at the door and Cassie ran through the living room, and down the stairs, to the front door. A few squeals were exchanged before the two girls walked up the stairs together, chatting with their arms linked tightly.

We grabbed our bags, and I grabbed the film camera along with a few other essentials including my good pair of sunglasses that actually helped to block the sun from my eyes.

"Hurry up, Nick!" Matt yelled, walking out of the front door as I ran down the stairs, behind him.

We all got in the car, and Chris connected his phone to the aux as he shuffled his playlist. "17 38! AYE!" He yelled, as the music began and everyone laughed.

.

We pulled into the parking lot, and unloaded the car, while Alahna ran down to the beach and claimed a spot.

"My feet!" Chris jumped up and down, jumping onto Matt's back.

"You're such a baby, besides I told you to bring shoes." Matt groaned, carrying him in the sand.

We seen Alahna from afar, jumping up and down in the sand, waving her arms around, Cassie letting out a slight giggle as she ran over to her.

We sat our things down, and laid a big blanket out, while Cassie and Matt went to go get everyone ice cream.

.

- Cassie -

Matt and I carried the ice cream back to our spot, where Chris built a sand castle, and Alahna laid out, sun tanning.

"Where's Nick?" I asked Chris, him pointing to the water where Nick was shirtless, swimming around.

I smiled more to myself since Nick was always too afraid to go out in public without a shirt. I've always told him that he didn't need to worry about what others thought, but he still didn't seem to care.