eight

chapter eight

chapter eight... ❝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?❞

AS THE GROUP DROVE TO THE DRIVE-IN they listened to their it's summer bitches playlist. but as they were closer to where cam's car was, they paused as it was by harry styles and drove up next to cam's car. trying, but obviously failing, to hide their laughter. but as they drove up they see belly about to kiss cam, so they (mostly steven) decides to mock her. once belly notices, she tells something to cam, as kallie watches cam get out of the car.

"this was a bad idea." kallie tells conrad as belly gets out of the car.

"i thought i warned you rose." he told her, his voice quiet so no on would hear.

"what the hell do you think you're doing?" belly asks them, as she opens the car to the jeep.

"oh, just catching the end of our favorite movie." steven told her as they all laughed.

"you have no right! you have to go!"

"oh belly relax, we were just joking around." jeremiah told her, trying to lighten the mood.

"steven," belly paused, looking staright at him, "if you don't leave, i swear to god i will send everyone in this car your dramione fanfic."

"you wouldn't."

"oh, he spent an entire chapter talking about draco's wand."

everyone looked at each either, surprised, as kallie tried to comfort steven by saying, "don't worry steven, i already saw it. it's great"

"yeah bro, plus draco's hot."

"so is hermione!" the older girl added.

"ok just drop it. drop it."

"wait– kal?" belly asked confused on why kallie would go.

"maybe we should go." kallie told conrad.

"yeah. maybe you should." belly told the group, after hearing kallie.

"i don't know, maybe we should actually finish the movie." steven told his younger sister.

belly rolled her eyes before looking at jeremiah, "please leave."

"alright let's go guys." he told everyone.

"what?" steven asked surprised.

"steven, drive the car."

"you were the one that wanted to come jere." steven told him as he drove away.

belly stood there as they drove the car away, wondering why jeremiah wanted to go to the drive in.