Starter Notes

----------Quick Disclaimer----------

I do not own Back To The Future or any of the characters and the main story. This is merely a fanfiction. The only thing I own is how you'll be included in the story.

----------Content Warnings----------

(To be updated)

- Swearing
- Violence
- Mention of r*pe (Courtesy of Biff Tannen)
- Gun violence
- Alcohol

----------Keys----------

(To be updated)
- Y/N = Your Name
- L/N = Last Name

----------Welcome!----------

Hello! (●’◡’●)ノ

Whether you've read the original "Disenchantment" book or if you're new, welcome!!

This is the rewrite I kept promising but only got around to now.

I did plan to put out a Peter Parker fic but I've received some really heartwarming messages from my readers asking for an ending to this story. So I decided to postpone the Peter fic and rewrite this book entirely.

If I went back now and added the ending, the writing would be inconsistent because I've improved a lot since the last time.

And I do have plans and a lot of changes I want to make to this story so this isn't just a proofread/polished version of the original.

Although, there won't be a consistent updating schedule since I am a senior student and will have less free time than I did before.

No worries. The moment I'm free, I'll be putting out content.

Thank you to all those who've read the OG book since the beginning and stuck around till the not so official ending. This one's for you guys. <33

Hope you enjoy!!