9.

8 MONTHS LATER

Camila's phone buzzes on the table, she sits up and grabs it before laying back down on the couch. Sliding it open, she goes to her text screen to see a text from Jen.

Put on your tightest, whitest dress – We're going out. Be there around 6!

Camila huffs and rolls her eyes as she types out her reply.

I don't need to go out. Why don't we just have wine and pizza in? My treat?

She hits send and waits for the reply that she know she will get almost immediately, and she does.

Don't even go there Cabello. Get your ass up and get ready. We are going out. Be there at 6 – NO QUESTIONS!

Camila sighs again, exasperated knowing that this was an argument she would not win.

Fine. See you at 6.

Camila looks towards the clock and notices the time, 3:50.

Damn it Jen. A little more notice would've been nice...

She thinks as she hops up from her spot on the couch and heads towards the bedroom for the bathroom to take a shower.

When she gets out, she blow dries her hair and begins to rolls it up on big rollers before leaving the bathroom in search of something to wear. She swings the closet doors open and skims through the hangers and pulls out every white dress she has in her closet and throws them on the bed. One by one she picks them up and holds them up to her body and looks in the mirror until she settles on dress number 4 and puts the rest back in the closet.

She heads back into the bathroom and begins to start on her makeup. Once she is done perfecting her makeup, she takes the rollers out of her hair and lets it fall in full, volumized curls down her back. As she fluffs it up in the front she looks in the mirror, giving herself an overall look of approval before walking back into the bedroom to get dressed. Sliding into her dress of choice –A tight white lace number with spaghetti straps - she pulls on her hot pink wedges, just as there is a knock at the door.

She walks into the living room, to the door and swings it open. Jen, Alyssa, and Erin stand on the other side all wearing a shade of pink and ready to go.

"Oh my god...you look...HOT!" Alyssa says as she looks her up and down for approval.

Camila laughs and poses in a silly way before saying thank you and moving out of the way for them to come into her apartment.

"I'm almost ready. Just got to grab my clutch..." She says as she runs back into her bedroom to grab her bag, leaving her friends to stand in the living room. She grabs a hot pink clutch to match her shoes and throws her pink lipstick – shade 'Starlit Pink', and her phone inside along with her debit card, cash, and license. She makes her way back out into the living room to see the girls pulling a sash out of Erin's bag.

"Oh no. Absolutely not!" she says as she shakes her head at her friends.

"Oh come on Camila! It's just a sash!" Jen pleads

"Yeah, a giant hot pink sash...no. Not wearing it." She says again with a shake of her head as she grabs her keys from the table and throws them in her clutch. She looks back at her friends, "Okay, ready." she says and they just stand there "What?" she asks as she looks at them, waiting.

"We are not leaving this apartment until you put this sash on." Alyssa says as she holds it up.

Camila rolls her eyes "Fine!" she says as she takes the sash from her friends and the all smile at her excitedly. She throws the sash over her shoulder and pins it at the bottom near her other hip. "There, you happy?" she asks as she pulls her hair out from under the sash and throws her arms out in defeat of her friends.