12.

"Camila, this dress is amazing." Jen says as she unzips the large dress bag that hangs on the bathroom door of the room that was turned into a bridal suite for the girls. She gently runs her fingers over the lace detail down the front of the dress, "It's so you...I would never be able to pull off a high-low wedding dress."

Camila sits in the bathroom in front of a mirror while Erin touches up her makeup, "Thanks." she calls out, "As soon as I saw it, I fell in love." she smiles.

"Your mom hasn't seen it?" Erin asks as she brushes some more blush on Camila's cheeks.

"Nope." she sighs.

"She's gonna fall apart you know, when she sees you." Phoebe says as she steps into her dress.

"Yeah...which is why I'm going to do a first look with her and dad before the ceremony...so we can get all tears out of the way and I can pep talk myself into not ugly crying out there." she laughs as Erin finishes up with her touch ups.

Camila spins around in the chair, "Well, what do you think? Good as new?"

"You look amazing sis." Sofia says as she zips up the back of Phoebe's dress.

Camila walks over to them and pulls the hanger of her dress from the door. Slipping off her robe and stepping into her dress, she turns back to the girls who all watch her in awe. She stops and looks at them, "What? Does it look funny?" she says as she turns back to the full length mirror in horror.

"No, you look..." Jen starts.

"Beautiful," Phoebe finishes as she smiles with tears in her eyes.

Camila's eyes begin to tear up and she points at Phoebe, "No! Don't you dare!" she says as they threaten to fall. Phoebe laughs and turns her head to wipe her eyes before she turns back around. Camila turns back around to the mirror and looks at her reflection, "Can one of you zip me up?"

Erin steps forward and zips the back of the dress up and then hooks the buttons over the zipper, "Upside to seeing your dirty texts is knowing that Shawn will have a hard time trying to fulfill his threats with all these buttons." she laughs.

"Don't underestimate him...I'm just saying..."

"Oh my-" a knock at the door cuts Erin off and she mumbles, "thank god."

Jen walks over to the door and cracks it, "Hey, come on in...she's just gotten into her dress." she says as she moves out of the doorway and lets Sinu and Alejandro in.

"You girls look amazing. These dresses are adorable!" Sinu says as she grabs the skirt portion of Jen's dress, "Very cute."

She turns the corner and gasps as she sees Camila standing at the mirror. Alejandro follows behind her and when Sinu stops he walks around beside her, "Wow. Baby girl, you look so beautiful." he says as he walks up and kisses her cheek.

"We uh...we will just give you guys some privacy." Erin says as she picks up her bouquet and opens the door and the other girls follow suit and walk out behind her, shutting the door behind them.

They venture down the hall to where all the guys are standing around in the hallway. Shawn spots them and walks towards them, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah...." Erin looks around to the other girls and then back to him, "Why wouldn't it be?"

He lets out a breath, "I just...you guys have been in there with her all day...I just..."

"She's just in there with her parents so we let them have a moment." Jen says to him.

"Are you nervous or something?" Sofia throws out from the back of the group.

"No...I just...yeah, maybe a little. Not nervous as much as anxious...I'm just ready...ready to be a married man."