Three - A Dealer Deals...

Author's Note

Hahaha... heyyyy, it's been a while... I really don't have an excuse other than the fact that I just lost motivation and honestly completely forgot about this until a couple of hours ago.

Again, so so so so so sorry, here's a terrible third chapter, but I hope you enjoy it. 

Also, closer to the middle/end, she's not actually telling him all of this, it's just me giving you an explanation as to what she's actually talking about so you understand the situation in its entirety. So the lengthy scenes are for your understanding, not his.

Enjoy!!! <3

*********************

Chapter Three: A Dealer Deals...

Phil crosses his arms and steps out of the way, seeing me shiver, "With?"

I step inside and thank him, soaking in the warmth of the house. I slowly start to warm up, I take a deep breath in, "So, it's kind of a long story, and you will probably be mad at me if I tell you the entire thing."

Phil leans against a barrel on the other side of the room, "I have time. Plus, it's not like I wasn't mad at you for kind of blindsiding Tommy with news of you going in for the experiment and expecting me not to tell him."

I nod at him slightly, "Right. Well, where do I begin?" I say slowly, trying to think of where it all started.

"The beginning," Phil states blankly, scowling at me slightly.

I roll my eyes at his comment, taking a deep breath in, "Okay, so..."

I am brought onto the server, looking around, I notice I am in the remains of L'manberg.

"Wait." Phil interrupts me, "How did you know you were in L'manberg? I mean, if you just arrived I would assume you don't know where you are, correct?"

"Not exactly," I pause, watching him look at me in confusion, "I can't really explain it, I just knew. Not to mention the fact that you, Tommy, and Tubbo were all talking to each other in the middle of L'manberg."

"But how did you know?"

"I don't know. I always know where I am here, but I never know how to get where I want to go. I don't even know how I actually made it here without dying or trying a thousand times."

"Hmm. Okay, continue."

"Right, so..."

In the distance, I see three people. I see a blond boy with a red and white shirt, another blond boy with a green shirt, and a third blond person, noticeably more mature than the others, wearing a black robe with a green shirt under it. I tried to lay low, just trying to get wood, but it hurt terribly without an ax to chop it down with.

After chopping down the tree, my hands were so chopped and sliced that I didn't even try to chop down another. I made an ax and walked into L'manberg, completely forgetting the fact that three unknown people were in there. I stroll through the entrance, looking down at the large hole below me.

I stare down, looking at the hole. A minute or so later, I hear a jukebox playing. I recognized the song instantly, it was "cat." I just listened, sitting on the bridge and letting my legs dangle below me. I swung my feet back and forth for a moment before hearing yelling somewhere near me.

I look around to see the blonde boy with the red and white shirt walking toward me, looking confused, to say the least, "Who are you?" He asked me accusingly.