𑁍┊𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 ˎˊ˗ ‎

The school semester has started at Iris boarding school, Iris boarding school is well, a boarding school that offers education from kindergarten all the way up to doctorate degrees, alumni can start their education at the young age of five and rem...

The school semester has started at Iris boarding school, Iris boarding school is well, a boarding school that offers education from kindergarten all the way up to doctorate degrees, alumni can start their education at the young age of five and remain at Iris until they finish their doctorate, never having to leave the school for anything. Due to the excellent results from the outstanding education that the school offers, waiting lists have grown more and more with each passing semester making it harder and harder for students to get in, making the board chair more and more picky as to who gets in and more and more flexible as to who gets removed.

With that being said, you managed to get into the said school because of your family's name and reputation, despite how long the lists are and how high entrance demands are, your parents managed to squeeze you in which brings you to where you are now, unpacking day, the day where you unpack your belongings and settle into your dorm room, meet your roommate and look around campus before classes start and you lose all types of time off.

Focusing on you now, you are currently unpacking your things, putting your clothes away, and decorating your desk but you are soon interrupted by the sound of loud laughing so when you turn around you see a beautiful/handsome young woman/man who will soon be known as (love rival) walk up to the door frame as she/he talks with a young man/woman who will be soon known as (love interest). It doesn't take long for them to turn around and notice you, for them to notice your things. "...I thought that I made it clear who I would be rooming with...who are you?" they ask to which their friend in the hall responds with "They have to be new, I heard that there were a handful of new entries this year". You respond with...

Name:
Love interest:
Their group:
Love rival:
Their group:
Your friend group: (for later on)