𑁍┊𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐫 ˎˊ˗ ‎

Riverfield is a rather unique town, you have a prestigious boarding school named Decelis that is the home of a group of vampires, and the competition of the next town's boarding school, Sunshine city, the home of a group of werewolves, you don't s...

Riverfield is a rather unique town, you have a prestigious boarding school named Decelis that is the home of a group of vampires, and the competition of the next town's boarding school, Sunshine city, the home of a group of werewolves, you don't see that at your average town school.

Decelis high, being the one that you have enrolled in offers night classes that you took regarding your late owl tendencies. When you received your schedule you thought that you'd be alone, you were already alone regarding dorms since you enrolled late so you thought that you had gotten the latest classes and that you would be alone but to your surprise, you were not, the classrooms were just as lively as they would be during the day and as soon as you took a seat in your first class you were greeted by a student who later introduced themselves as (love interest), as soon as they introduced themselves they wouldn't stop talking to you, being so happy to see someone new and after all that talking they handed you an invitation, that invitation being to a party that would be held the night of the next day.

The next day, today, then came and you did your usual routine when you woke up, you did everything that you usually did during the day and you went to your classes, after your classes you quickly fixed yourself up, touching up your hair, your makeup then heading to the location placed on the invitation, the invitation specified going in uniform to which you didn't question, you just thought that perhaps it was to keep track of who goes and where they are from since (love interest) did seem like someone popular with a lot of friends. As you got there a few minutes ago you only knocked once before being greeted by (love interest) who happened to have heard you even if you knocked once, as if they had some sort of super hearing. As they greeted you and brought you in they introduced you to their group of friends who you saw yesterday in class and after that introduction things flowed to where they are now.

You are currently leaning on the dorm's balcony porch with a drink in hand as you talk to (love interest), listening to them tell you all about how things work at Decelis and about their rival school. "I invited some of the students from Sunshine City over to try and calm things down before our next game but whatever you do, don't talk to anyone in a brown uniform" they say. How do you respond?

Name:
Love interest:
Their group:
Rival group:
Back up love interest: from rival group