𑁍┊𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐞 ˎˊ˗

Being an idol is a draining job, of course, it has its good things like making music, seeing the world, making friends, and having fans that like you but sometimes the bad things are more than the good things, sometimes those same fans that "look ...

Being an idol is a draining job, of course, it has its good things like making music, seeing the world, making friends, and having fans that like you but sometimes the bad things are more than the good things, sometimes those same fans that "look up to you" are the ones that hurt you, whether they hurt you by sending hateful messages, by booing you when you get on stage or ignoring you when you speak to them or hold a fansign, there is always the group of fans that mean nothing but harm but those things can be taken care of. Whether the company actually does take care of said things or not, depends on what company you are signed under but the things that are never seen coming are the psychotic actions, those rarely happen so the guard is always down, unfortunately, that is when things happen.

You are part of an idol group so you have had your fair share of unfortunate situations. You have received hateful messages through text and letters, you have been booed off stage and you have been ignored when speaking to your fans but you always thought that these were things that came with the job, that these things were just challenges that you had to overcome in order to live your dream but something that you never expected occurred to you today at your group's most recent fansign, something that seems to be taken out of a crime show.

As you were speaking to those fans who were interested in conversing with you, your group member next to you had noticed a certain fan who had been eyeing you the whole event, eyeing you and circling the area which clearly made them uncomfortable but when they informed staff about it nothing was done about it resulting in that same fan approaching you when it was their turn. When they came it all seemed fine, you both spoke but the conversation eventually took a dark turn, the fan had started spewing hateful words which led to them scolding you for the smallest things and mistakes that you had done throughout your career but who were they to do such thing?

Eventually (love interest) asked them to leave, they had asked repeatedly until the fan left, leaving behind a gift basket for the group full of your favorite treats which you all split between the whole group. You had taken your favorite treat within the basket, being so clueless about how they knew exactly which one you'd choose. That treat that you chose had been poisoned but you ate it, not knowing about it until now, not feeling any effects until now.

Right now you are in your shared room, laying down due to feeling terrible, you are burning up, your stomach is killing you and you have never had such trouble breathing but according to you, you are fine, not to your roommate and best friend (love interest) who can't stop worrying about you.

"y/n...lets get that checked out...you look terrible" you hear them say. What do you respond with?

Name:
What group you are in:
What is your position:
Love interest: