𑁍┊𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞? ˎˊ˗

Being an idol has always been a hard job, You have always had to put up with so much, with getting hate messages, with people wanting you out of your group, with people against you but you always thought that it was part of the job, not only that ...

Being an idol has always been a hard job, You have always had to put up with so much, with getting hate messages, with people wanting you out of your group, with people against you but you always thought that it was part of the job, not only that but that you should focus on those that like you because it would also get better because that is what you are always told, to focus on those that like you because it will get better.

Unfortunately, things do not seem to be getting better, recently the hate messages have been coming in larger amounts and with more weight to them causing your mood and self-esteem to lower more and more with each passing day. Of course, you wouldn't tell anyone about it, why would you ruin your groupmates' mood with your situation? As far as they know this is all under control so why would you go worry them?

Your groupmates think that everything is okay which is why now that they are live they are inviting you to come to join, they want to do a group live but regarding how your past lives have gone, you don't want to but unfortunately, they aren't having any of it.

As you keep turning their invitations down, making up a cheaper excuse each time you run down their patience causing (love interest) to get up and pull you into the group. "come on, they will start asking if they see everyone but you" they say. You respond with...

Name:
Your position:
Your group:
Love interest: from that same group