𑁍┊𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ˎˊ˗

Love has no boundaries, whether it comes to race, gender, age, social class, etc

Love has no boundaries, whether it comes to race, gender, age, social class, etc...or so you'd think. Let me tell you the story of two young adults who love each other regardless of their social class despite having so much pressure and restrictions placed upon them. Let's call these young adults A and B alright?

A is a young adult who comes from a high-class family, they grew up comfortable with wealth, privileges, and advantages, and they come from a well-known family meanwhile B is a young adult who grew up in an opposite lifestyle, They grew up with limited resources, struggling and working double for what they need and want. These two grew up in opposite lifestyles so you might ask yourself, how on earth did they cross paths?

Well B is very smart, gifted you may say so they earned a scholarship to a prestigious university, the university where A goes to. As you can imagine, it has not gone well for B since class started, they are low-class attending a high-class university so, of course, there has been some trouble, the occasional pricks picking on them, nothing out of the usual right? Who would have expected B to make an enemy when it has only been two weeks of class? B happened to cross paths with a very self-centered and rotten classmate, let's call them C. C is very close to A, best friends even so B would be seeing a lot more of C than they would like to.

Enough about the back story, let's get to how A and B met, A happened to be driving to the campus, in their luxurious car of course meanwhile B was riding their bicycle to campus, headphones on, being too busy in the mind to notice the upcoming car who happened to be A. It was too late when B noticed, A had bumped them with their car, not causing any serious injuries but definitely tearing their uniform and breaking their bike. This caused for A to rush out of their car to the aid of whoever they hit with their car and here our two characters find themselves to be now.

Name:
Love interest:
Their group:
Who is C and their group:
Are you A or B: