𑁍┊𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 ˎˊ˗

You are in a healthy relationship with your lover (love interest), you two have been dating for around a year now

You are in a healthy relationship with your lover (love interest), you two have been dating for around a year now. You both have endless trust in each other, confide in one another, and tell each other everything, it sounds like a perfect relationship but keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfect.

A few weeks ago (love interest) had to go on a trip, whether it was to visit family or work related, they had to go and they would be gone for a couple of weeks, for a month and you couldn't have been more excited for them to come back. You two called every day multiple times a day, facetimed every night and always sent each other good morning and good night texts, again, sounds like the perfect relationship right?

Eventually that came to a stop, why did it come to a stop? Because something happened to you while he is away and now you don't know how to tell them. At around two weeks into their trip you got into a car accident, a car accident that left you in pretty bad shape, it ended up affecting you a lot worse than you wished that it would have (it can be your sight, hearing, speech, mobility, etc.) and you have no idea how to tell them, so what did you do?

You started contacting them less and less, less texts, less phone calls, less face time calls, you started to shut them out in hopes of them breaking up with you when they came back because they have no clue about what happened to you, to them you couldn't handle the long distance and just lost interest in the relationship but you know that is not the case with them, your lover knows you well so they know that something is up.

Today is the day that they come back from their trip and you couldn't be any more nervous. You are at your shared apartment waiting for them to come back and confront you for the lack of communication and just like you anticipated, they now arrive feeling livid.

As soon as you hear the door close you hear your love approach you. "Y/N, you haven't contacted me in weeks, I was worried sick, what happened?" They ask. What do you reply with?

Name:
Love interest:
What happened to you: