introduction:

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

This story is a AMBW story if you don't like that or are uninterested in reading about that... click off. (←)

This story includes the soulmate scenario. If you don't like that or are uninterested in reading about that... click off. (←)

-Scenario: A female who is content with not having a love life and a kpop star who secretly dreamed about having his soulmate all his life end up destined together by fate. These two go through on and off trails to create a relationship of any sort do to his fear of opinions and her lack of engagement after one failed attempt. Will she always be willing to work things out with the wishy washy kpop star? Will he get over his fear and allow himself to be happy or will it ruin them and the bond that was meant to be?

This is a SHORT STORY. if you don't like that or are uninterested in reading a short story... click off. (←)

-short story: in MY OWN words meaning it will be at least 20 chapters and at most 25. Everything will be very packed in. so although it won't be extremely long.. it WILL still be worth reading.

***𝒾𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒.... 𝓎'𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎?.....***

**This book is in no way shape or form a representation of RM or any other BTS members. I do not own him or BTS, Nor am i trying to portray them as certain kind of people. The book involves a fictional character. Kim Namjoon is nearly a reference to what said character would look like.****