14♡

~𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈.... 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 :)

Choi Unji

I sat legs crossed with my head leaning back against the wall. Music blast lowly throughout my penthouse... BTS actually which is ironic

I sung along to the lyrics of "Just One Day"

[A//N: this will forever be my favorite BTS song IDC IDC. Argue with your mother.]

I had been back in L.A. for 3 days and honestly... I've never been at so much peace. Being back in my little bubble brought me comfort. Although I loved my mom and dad along with my new found friends Eric and Dino. Shit even Jungkook and Jin had grown on me being the BTS members i interacted with the most on my visit. I really couldn't wait to be back home. Maybe this isn't what you call home since it's so far away from the people i love.

But this was my safe space. I made sure to speak to my parents at least once a day. I had already finished the last 5 works on my private list believe it or not. So with the free time i had i dove right into my work for the museum. Me Eric and Dino had facetime calls daily. Dino would solve puzzles or do some other activity during our calls while Eric mostly did his skincare routine during the calls.

My eyes were closed as sung the song but popped open when the music dimmed into the background as a text tone was heard. without thinking I reach over grabbing my phone only to see a text from an unknown number.

(xxx)-xxxx:

Hello, I heard that you were back home in LA. your mother mentioned to Jin at the cafe that you were working on new art for the museum and had hit artist block. Sometimes when I have so many ideas at once and don't know where to start they all become too much and i get stuck. Almost like a Blockade. Recently your piece compelled me to write an new song. I hope it helps you through this block.

-JoonBug.

[File Attached]

I froze upon reading the message... so many thoughts where running through my mind. How did he get my number? He made a song from my art? Why is he trying to help me? My mom really does run her mouth. What made him go with such a cute nickname?

I couldn't find it in me to respond. But i also couldn't stop my fingers from pressing the file attached and downloading the song onto my phone. after it finished i tap onto it and placed my phone in my lap and closed my eyes.... slowly the song began to play on my speakers.

I sat still processing it... no thoughts. Head empty just listening. as soon as the song ended my regular playlist continued. I reached over grabbing a canvas and poured pant all over it as a base...

That was one hell of a song... lets see what i could make out of it....

I wiped my hands against my forehead looking down at the piece... It was finally done. Without thinking i reached over and grabbed my phone sapping a picture. opening the previous chat i loaded the picture up into the chat bubble and pressed send before typing "Dreams&Fairytales"