9♡

~𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈.... 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 :)

Everyone sat silently on the edge of there seats waiting for the director to finally introduce JJ

the very artist that the art world in korea had gone crazy over in the past years. Some thought that JJ was a ghost. someone who'd never even acknowledge the art world ever. But here they were going to be the first people to meet them.

reporters where ready. Art bloggers waiting with their camera's ready.

"With all that said i'd like to introduce to you live in the flesh JJ"

After those words left his lips The young lady slowly stepped from behind the large stand that held the mystery art piece.

Jaws dropped and cameras flashed at the speed of light as gasps where heard across the crowd. Her mother and father sat in the front row of everything with big smiles clapping... soon many started to follow there lead.

Unji slowly took the mic from the owner who walked further to the side to give her space. she bowed before raising the mic to her lips.

the flashing stopped. Many people where now recording. Everyone sat quietly as her soft voice spread around the room

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞... 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 "𝐉𝐉" 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝟐𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐨-𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐔𝐧𝐣𝐢.

Just as she finished her sentence people stood up screaming for the chance to ask her questions. everyone wanted to speak to her

she winced before bringing the mic back to her lips.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞... 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢'𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬.

Just like that people where back in their seats silent with their hands raised. No one wanted to upset the artist and miss out on the chance to get their questions answered

she slowly skimmed the crowd before picking a raised hand

Questioner: Yes, Why haven't you released any new artwork lately.

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡-𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.