17♡

~𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈.... 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 :)

Kim Namjoon

I watched in awe as she showed me around her place. Breakfast had left a bad taste in my mouth. And I'm not talking about her cooking. Something bout her being in a group chat with two grown med didn't sit well with me. Not like i had much say in it. 

Although a part of me felt like i should. I am her soulmate after all. Whether we are fully bonded or not. I do get some say right?

Not to mention her friendship with Dino. He's a single man...surely he'd find my lovely soulmate attractive. Maybe i need to keep a close eye on the two of them. 

Sure me and Unji aren't bonded but that could change one day right? Maybe we could remain friends until i retire from this lifestyle and finally be happy. Would she wait for me? Would she accept me then or would she want to start a family with someone new. Someone who didn't reject her the very first day they met. 

Unji: This is where I put all my art scraps. they look so pretty all blended together. I also have a cool area where I showcase my collectable figurines.

As she spoke i stared at her. She was so beautiful it almost made me want to punch myself. I wanted so badly what the universe planned for us. But I just don't think i could do it. 

Before i noticed what i was doing my arms wrapped around her and she jumped a bit into my chest. She let out her usual squeal and my chest filled with warmth at our skin on skin contact. 

Unji: Dude were you even listening?

𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬, 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐢𝐣𝐢. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.

unji groaned. she's been pushing me away all day and i don't really like that.

Unji: Okay we've been hugged up for at least 3 minutes that should be enough to suffice you soul craving. 

She turned pushing away from me put i groaned pulling her back in my her slim hands

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨.

i said pulling her down to the ground with me. She fell into my lap.

Unji: i just don't agree with this... we shouldn't even be trying to bond. I mean the idea of bonding as friends doesn't seem all too bad if we were close. Maybe i'd be more open to it if we didn't sign the legal rejection papers.