College

Start writing your story

(still on the bus)

"ADDIII IM SO BOREDD" you yell as the bus stops. "lucky for you we are at COLLEGEE." Zed yells the end of his sentence. " OH! college i'm so excited to learn even more." A-spen exclaims.

"guys i think in order to get to college we have to leave the bus." you give them a heads up." right, lets go Seabrook!" you guys exit the bus ion pairs and are greeted by two boys and one girl. "Hi I'm Amelia Willison these two are my brothers well older brothers Jj and Liam." she points to them as she speaks. "hey I'm the oldest brother out of both of them." JJ gives us a cocky smirk. "ohhhh scary your cocky just like Buckey." " for someone shorter than me you talk like ur 6'5." he steps up to you. But A-lan steps in front of him. "does some need their boyfriend to protect them." you give him a blank stare. "protect me from what bruh not from you but most likely from mel so may you please show us our dorms it was nice um ... talking to your brother." you give him a fake smile. "yeah sure no problem follow me."

"okay we need two boys and two girls in each room but remember you guys this is college and not high school so have fun"

It's been a years guys🤭