Chapter 3: Do You Feel the Same?

When we got back to the room, Kel immediately hugged me "Dont scare me like that again, for a second there i thought you were actually into that." of course im not! Why would he even think that?

"Well, im just glad that you found me." I hugged him back, wanting to kiss him. Does he feel the same?? I blushed while thinking of that, I swear that he could hear my heart beating faster and faster. He pulled away from me and smiled.

"Do you want to sleep together again tonight.?" He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes, I wanted to hide away for the first time by looking at him. 

"Yeah... Maybe...." I muttered as he picked me up and took me to my bed, is this normal for friends.? He hugged me as I laid there doing the same. I wanted to fall asleep, but I felt like I couldn't, there were too many thoughts racing through my head. But I finally fell asleep, after what seemed like forever, until i was woken up by stupid Kel. 

"Sunnny..."  I heard from him.

"What is it Kel." I replied with, its like 3 in the morning by now.

"I uhghhh i love youuu" He slurred, then i noticed he was still asleep!

"Uhmmmmm" I was really flustered, he loves me? But maybe hes saying it as a friend??? He then got closer to me and kissed me!??? AAAAAAA!! I felt like dying right then and there and i felt like I was stuck in place. I felt like i couldnt do anything, until he opened his eyes.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" He whipped his head back and screamed a bloodcurdling scream that shattered my ears. 

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!!" Kel fell of the bed and looked really red "Are you okay Kel, that was quite the fall." I said embarrassed by what just happened.

"Uhm uhhh did I tell you that I do weird stuff in my sleep?!?" Well, I know now!! 

"You said you loved me Kel, is that what you call weird??" I blushed as I hid my face under the covers, he looked quite embarrassed too, understandably. 

"I uhm, what if it was true?" He looked away, still on the floor. What if it was true...? Does he actually feel the same way.??!! 

"Then I would accept." I leaned off the bed and kissed his cheek, he looked back at me with surprise and excitement.

"Are you actually...??" I couldn't hide it any longer, I loved him, a lot. Ever since we were kids, I fell for him; he was my first crush and Hes going to be my last. 

"Kel, come up to the bed." I muttered, not wanting to waste a second more on wasteful talking, feelings need to be expressed by action. He actually came up to the bed, and I kissed him.

"W-wait!! Sunny, do you actually love me too??" He blushed even harder when i kissed him again.

"If i didnt why would I be doing this? I love you Kel, so much." I wrapped my arms around him and this time he kissed me!1!11!1!!!!! He slid his tongue into my mouth and was a surprisingly good kisser "Mph!!!" I was a very sloppy kisser, but I guess he didn't mind. I wanted to kiss him forever, but we had to get air sometime. We gasped for air after a kiss that felt like it lasted for an eternity. 

"I'm so happy Sunny, I can't stop smiling." He beamed as he hugged me tighter, I laid down with him yet again to cuddle, but this time it was different. We both felt the exact same.