Chapter 4: Love Hurts

In the morning I woke up by Kel and smiled remembering what happened last night. He loves me... He said it himself. I got up trying to not disturb Kel, but thankfully he was fast asleep. 

"I love you." I kissed his forehead and went to brush my teeth, but then I felt someone hugging me from behind.

"I love you too, Sunny." He put his head on my shoulder. I blushed and hugged him back with my available arm. 

"Alright, alright. Brush your teeth, Kel." He stopped hugging me and we went to classes after brushing our teeth and doing yknow, normal morning things. During class i noticed something weird again, a camera installed into my bag.

 "What the hell.??" I questioned, why was it in my bag of all places? You could've put one in my room, I bet this was Basils doing. Ah shit, what if he already put a camera in my room? He would've heard everything, it's time to get to the bottom of this. I stomped over to Basils dorm, and hit the door multiple times. 

"OPEN UP BASIL!!!!!!" I shouted, i heard all sorts moving around until he finally arrived at the door.

"Huh, oh its just you sunny, i didnt want anyone to figure out i was monitoring you just now." He franctically explained.

"Why tell me about it? Arent I the person youre spying on?? Anyways i think its about time you stop this, Mari is dead and its our fault." I sighed because of Basils stupid idea of revenge, whats he gonna do this time.?

"Well Sunny, this is actually very convenient, I mean, you let yourself into my dorm." He then grabbed a knife from the counter and pointed it at me "If you dont want to die then follow me." I could take this chump down, but I decided that I didnt even care anymore. I followed him into a cellar like area that was assessable by a trap door under his bed. How did the school not notice this??? 

"This is your new home now, among my anime figure waifus." He then drugged me again, idk if i put up a fight or something. Weirdo. I then awoke to the sight of Basil staring at his figures very menacingly, i wanted to scream what are you doing??? But of course, I couldn't. 

"I know what youre thinking right now, Sunny. Youre jealous, of my beautiful waifus, in pristine condition." I had shake my head no, hell no am i jealous.

"You dont like my anime figure waifus???!?!?" He snarled in my direction, like the little troll he is. He then picked up one of the anime figures, idk some bunny girl and put it in my face. "Are you telling me that you DONT like her?!?!??! But shes so sexy and cute." Basil started foaming at the mouth just looking at her, ewwwww. I bit the tape around my mouth, because I just had to speak. 

"Basil, what in the hell is wrong with you???" I shouted in his face, i then bit the anime figure out of his hands and ripped it to shreds. 

"NOOOOOOOO NOT MY SSS SUPER PREMIUM ANIME FIGUREEEEEE!!!!!!" Basil screamed, but it was too late, the anime figure was destroyed. By my awesome jaw strength, basil fell to the floor in despair and started crying. It's not that valuable, it's like 20 bucks or something. 

"You owe me 100 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!" He yelled as he hit the floor with his fists, what a crybaby.

"That anime figure looked like a piece of shit, she was ugly, almost as ugly as you." I hissed at Basil, happy that i destroyed something that was of value to him. He quickly got up, still looking despair inducing, as he walked wearily up the stairs, bitterly defeated. I gave myself a high-five, he deserved that. But after a while i heard someone kick the door down to Basils dorm. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH SUNNY??!?!?!" I heard muffled, Kel???? 

"Look man, i don't want any harm, hes uhhh just out talking with Mari." Basil quickly came up with an excuse, what a dumbass. I then heard someone fall to the ground, from what i heard I think Kel punched him. 

"You really had to bring up Mari at a time like this." Kel was pretty angry, well i guess it makes sense "If you dont tell me where he is, im going to flip over every single thing in this room." Kel growled at Basil, hes serious now. 

"Kel, look buddy, i was just joking, a measly prank. I havent seen Sunny today, I think youre the only one who has." Basil spat out, yeah right, i was in class! Then i heard really loud noises, is he actually flipping every single thing in his dorm???? Then i heard the trap door open (minecraft?!?!?) 

"SUNNY!!!!!!!1!!!!11" Kel ran to me throwing Basil away like a piece of gum, he then hugged me and stuff idk.  

"Damn bro, i was really scared." I said in a monotone voice, i wasnt scared at all, Basil is just a little piss baby. I hugged him back, and he kissed me.

"This time, youre going to jail, Basil." Kel said, in a stern voice.

"God fucking damnit, this wasn't how it was supposed to be. If it wasn't for you darn kids, and your meddling ghost sister it would've all gone my way!!!!!" Basil said, with blood running down his mouth, jeez. It's not this is an anime fight or something. Me and Kel contacted the police, they came down and arrested stinky Basil. Im glad ill never see him again. 

"I wonder what could've made Basil change like that, he was such a nice kid..." Kel said, sighing. I think I might know. When we were all kids Basil always wanted to hang out with me, but i said.

 "No, you're a stinky, muddy kid, go away Basil." Ever since that day, Basil has been really mad and pissed at me. Maybe because i called him flower boy. Whatever, that was in 2nd grade, maybe he should learn to take a joke.

"I dunno Kel, i dunno." By this point I don't know how many secrets I've kept, but whatever, it's not like anyone doesn't have any secrets. I kissed Kel, and we decided to go back to our Dorm, its been a rough week. 

"Wait its just like that time Mari di-"