Chapter 5: New Beginnings

Well, after all that crazy shit, me and Kel started dating. Well I guess that's obvious, but still. We've been dating for 4 years, life has been going well, even though Basil was released from prison. But lately, I've been wondering if i deserve Kel, Hes a way better person than me. 

"What are you thinking about, Sunny?" I heard my coworker say.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I walked away with a blank expression, per usual. No one in the office likes me, i dont really talk to anyone, the only person im comfortable around is Kel. I feel like I can't trust anyone, if they figured about Mari... 

"RING RINING EINRGG RING!!!!11!" It was my phone, its just a recording of Kel screaming ring ring ring into phone. 

"Yes?" I picked up the phone, expecting Kel, but it was someone different. 

"Sunny??? Its me, Basil." God damn it, i was about to hang up until he said something else "Dont hang up yet Sunny, i wanted to apologize to you, and explain what I was thinking." What is this dumbass thinking? Well I guess ill listen to him.

"Fine, where do you want to meet up?" I said nonchalantly, he then said that we could meet up at the local park. I accepted and got out of work to meet up with him.

"Ah yes, Sunny, got out of work i presume?" He said while sitting down on a bench. Whyd it matter to him, im just here to listen to his tragic backstory, anime nerd. 

"Well, i guess its time for me to tell you, I really hated you Sunny." No shit sherlock, isnt that the whole reason? I dont need you to tell me, i already knew.

"And??? I already knew that, i hate you too." I snapped back at Basil. He sighed and looked over to me.

"That not it Sunny, I hated you because you liked Kel more than me!!!!" He stood up, clenching his fists in anger, what is this douchbag saying?? 

"You always prioritized Kel, I was jealous. But I had to keep it in, so i channeled that jealously into anger, and took it all out on you. Like you were the problem." Basil confessed; he was jealous the whole time??? Thats stupid. 

"So what's the point of all this, why tell me now?" I also stood up, not really caring about this situation, but feeling kinda bad (hes only feeling bad because basils jealous of Kel.) 

"Well, i just had to get it off my chest. I felt so bad about it, even now. Im truly sorry for all the things you had to go through because of me." He looked down at the ground, ig because he just felt too bad or something. 

"Alright, alright, its ok Basil. I forgive you." Only if you leave me alone, but of course i couldnt say that to his face. 

"Are you sure??? Youre forgiving someone like me???" His eyes gained back that sparkle it once had, like he just gained a bit of hope or something. Honestly, I couldn't care less, but just then of course, i guess that the wrong way. 

"You love me too, Sunny." Basil said, approaching me rapidly. This isnt good.

"No, you're misunderstanding Basil, I don't love you-" But I guess it didnt get through his thick flower headed skull, because he rushed up to me and kissed me with no warning. EWWWWWW, NASTYYYYYYY!!!! I tried to push him off, but i guess he got stronger in jail, because he just kept kissing me. 

"MPPHHHHH!!!!!" GET OFF ALREADY WEIRDO!!!!111!111111!!11!1!1! 

"IF I CANT HAVE YOU, NO ONE WILL!!!!" Basil screamed, oh man, this guy hasnt changed at all.

"YOU SICKO, ARE YOU GETTING BACK AT ME FOR MURDERING YOUR ANIME FIGURE??!?" I growled, this idiot. But then he just kissed me again, and i felt like puking, until... 

"GET AWAY FROM SUNNY, WEIRDO!!!!" Kel ripped Basil off of me, and idk did a roundhouse kick or some karate shit. 

"AH FUCK, NOT KEL." Basil tried to get out of Kels grasp, but Kel was too strong for his measly flower boy body. 

"IM PUTTING YOU BACK IN JAIL, OR A RESTRAINING ORDER IS ON ITS WAY." Kel said, throwing Basil away onto the pavement. "Alright, lets go home, that sucker isnt going to try this again." Kel sighed, but im pretty sure he scared everyone at the park just now.

"Okay, lets get out of here." I said as I kissed him "I love you, Kel." I smiled, then he kissed my forehead. 

"I love you so much, Sunny." 

The End!!!!!!!!!!!!