Chapter: 34 "The end"

I was now in my room. Crying my guts out. I think it really hit me this time that the woman I love the most is actually not going to be here for a long time.

She'll never witness my wedding or meet my future children and imagine if me and Conrad break up which will most likely not happen. She won't even meet my future husband then.

My makeup was probably very ruined right now and I looked like a mess but I couldn't really care about that right now.

There was a woman I love with my whole heart who is dying as I'm crying in my bed. And to think about how Conrad and Jeremiah must of have felt this whole time.

I don't think I would've been able to keep myself together if I found out that my mother was dying and that she doesn't want to even save herself.

Right as I thought about my mom she entered the room with glossy eyes as mine. I sat up and she hugged me the minute she saw that I was crying.

We might of have not had the best bond but right now I needed a mother figure and at least there was one at all times.

We hugged and cried and if someone told me that I would be crying with my mother in my bed about Susannah's possible death I would of have not believed you.

We heard the door open once again and Jayden entered the room. He looked like a mess and he was still in his tux and I was still in my debutante dress.

All three of us were on my bed, crying our hearts out for the woman and the two boys downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was now about 5 in the morning and I was sitting on the beach with a cigarette in my hand as my earphones played Blue Jeans from Lana Del Rey.

I went out of the house to catch a breath and think about what to do next.

I inhaled the toxins and pulled my legs towards my stomach. I heard someone's footsteps as they made their way towards me.

Conrad sat next to me and took the cigar out of my hands which made me pause the music and take my earphones out.

"Hey." He said quietly as he inhaled the smoke too which made me give him a sad smile for comfort.

"Hi." I said. "How are you holding up?" I ask which is kind of stupid. Of course he doesn't feel well. His mother has cancer and isn't taking chemo.

"She's going to do the treatment." He said with a small happy smile. The news made me smile big and actually push the bad thoughts out of my head.

There actually might be hope of Susannah beating the cancer with treatment.

"That's actually fucking great." I say with a happy smile as I took the cigar back and inhaled it once again. "So there might be hope of her beating the cancer with treatment right? I mean she's literally one of the bravest women I've ever met. Her husband cheated on her while she was doing treatment and yet she kept herself together-"

"I love you." Conrad said as I got cut off by him. I stopped talking and looked at him with shock. I didn't know he felt the same way.

"I-" I try to say something but nothing comes out of my mouth. I take a deep breath and look at him again. "I love you too."

GUYS ITS THE END. 😭

I'm so happy that I got the experience of 90k+ people ACTUALLY READING my story and I'd love to write more for you guys to read. I've actually thought about starting a Carl Gallagher book so if you would like you can go and check it out In a few days!

Im so so so so so so grateful for all of you that have read this book and voted for it! 🥰🫶

I feel really sad to be ending this book but I promise I will update when season two comes out if I don't lose this account by that time!!! 😭🫶🫶

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE THAT YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY! 😍