Epilogue

"Amy! Come on, we're going to be late." Mrs. Showalter called from downstairs.
"One second," I yelled as I finished putting my hair in its ponytail. It had been about a little over a year since the "incidence". I ended up being adopted by the Showalter family and we ended up moving out of Denver. Surprisingly it wasn't hard moving away from everyone.

But I honestly couldn't be happier. I had a real family again. Mr. and Mrs. Showalter were now my parents and Laura was now my little sister. Of course, it was hard at first, but everything worked out in the end. None of us ever really got over the missing kids' deaths. But we accepted them over time. I accepted them and kept my promises to my old friends. Now I was just moving on with my life.

I was 15, going into 10th grade in 2 months. But before I could, my new parents had agreed to let us go on a trip. I rushed downstairs, saying good morning to my family and taking a bit of breakfast for the road. I was so excited that I had put my bag in the car last night and I can safely tell you that I was the first person in the car.

"Hurry up," I said as everyone piled in the car. Laura jumped in the seat next to me and Elvis sat at my feet. The 20-hour car ride couldn't have gone by any slower but when we finally pulled up to the familiar house it was all worth it.

"Amy!" Robin yelled, running up to me and throwing his arms around me. He lifted me off the ground, spinning me around in the air. "I missed you so much. How have you been, precioso?" He asked, setting me back down on the grass.

"You 2 are disgusting," Gwen commented as she and Finney came up to us. I jokingly kissed Robin's cheek, making him blush a deep red. Gwen gaged and Finn rolled his eyes. I chuckled lightly, walking up to Finn and hugging him.

"How ya doing, Finn?" I asked.
"Good. Better now that you're here."
"How's Donna?" I quizzed, curious about my other friend.
"She's good. We're still going strong."
I smiled, moving to hug Gwenny.

"I missed you." She said, hugging me back.
"I missed you too." I smiled, holding her at arm's length. Everyone grew up so much, especially Gwen. I felt like I hadn't seen them in decades even though it had only been a year.

"So..." Robin said, coming up behind me and putting an arm around my shoulder. "Friday The 13th."
I smiled as I remembered the plans we had made for the week I was staying. And the first of which, was going to the drive-in and watching Friday The 13th with my boyfriend and friends. This was going to be the best week of summer ever.

Authors Note:

Thank you for reading. I'm really happy I got to finish this before school started and I want to thank all of you for sticking to the end of this story. Thank you so much and tell me what else you would like to see me write. Thank you again and I hope you enjoyed it.