Chapter 7: The tournament

[Y/n's pov]

Some days later a the tournament...

Daryl: Ladies and gentlemen...you've been waiting a long time, but we're finally here.

The crowd cheers.

Daryl: Dojos from all across the Valley have been training for a year for their shot at glory. You ready to meet 'em?

The crowd cheers again.

Daryl: You? You? All right. This sensei and dojo need no introduction. He took the All Valley by storm in 1984 and '85 and quickly became one of the greatest underdogs in the history of the sport. Last year, this dojo came out of the nowhere and made it to the finals. They've got some new fighters, and they're ready to show the world that they're the best around. Give it up for Miyagi-Do Karate, led by two-time All Valley champion Daniel LaRusso!

Daniel LaRusso and his students walk in and the crowd cheers.

Daryl: This next dojo took last year's title. But they're under new management. Can they reign supreme once more? And last year's runner-up. He may be wearing a new gi, but one thing's for sure, Robby Keene and his team are ready to strike! Hailing from Reseda, defending champions and still the most badass name for a dojo, here comes Cobra Kai!

Terry, Kreese and their students walk in and the crowd cheers.

Daryl: And finally...this dojo is making their All Valley debut, though you'll recognize a few familiar faces. Every year, a new dojo rises up the ranks. Does this newcomer have what it takes to win it all? Please welcome Eagle Fang Karate, led by Sensei Johnny Lawrence and defending champion Miguel Diaz!

Johnny Lawrence and his students walk in and the crowd cheers.

Daryl: At the end of the day, only one of these dojos can be crowned Grand Champion. Welcome to the 51st annual All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament!

The crowd cheers.

Daryl: It's karate time.

A little bit later...

Ron: Ladies and gentlemen, the male and female division qualifiers are about to begin. And with them, we enter a new era! That's why we need a very special guest to kick things off. Let's give a big All Valley welcome to multi-Grammy-award winning, international superstar, Carrie Underwood!

Carrie: I am so honored to be here. I didn't see a lot of karate growing up in Oklahoma, but you guys know I love to compete, just like these wonderful young men and young women. One thing I have learned is that everyone gets their shot, their chance in the spotlight. Everyone gets their moment. This one's yours.

Carrie Underwood starts to sing and a little bit later everyone starts to fight.

The fight between Robby and Kenny...

Daryl: For our final quarterfinal match, we have a real snake fight. It's Cobra Kai vs Cobra Kai.

Kenny and Robby start to fight. Kenny gets a point.

Kreese: Time out.

Robby walks to Kreese. After a little talk wit Kreese he walks back and Kenny and Robby start to fight again. Robby makes a point. They start to fight again and Robby makes another point. They start to fight again and Robby makes another point but hits Kenny really hard. And Robby wins. Kenny walks out of the arena.

Y/n: Holy shit...

Anthony: Don't worry...I will look if he is okay...and I will apologize for what I did...

Y/n: Huh? O-okay...?

Shit...I just realized the hole time Anthony was sitting next to me...Holy...Why do I realized that now...When I wanted to look at him...He was gone...Oh shit....shit...shit...He is probably with my brother now...And that's not good...I stand up and run and run and run...until I see Kenny hitting Anthony.

Y/n: KENNY?! Please...Let him go...

Kenny doesn't stop so you try to pull Kenny away from Anthony but Kenny hits you and you fall on the ground and starts to bleed. Kenny starts to hit Anthony again but after some seconds Robby comes and pulls him from Anthony away.

Robby: What are you doing?

Kenny: Just getting payback on the kid who thought he could bully me and get away with it.

Robby: Anthony LaRusso was your bully?

Kenny: Not anymore. Do you hear that? Get ready for high school next year because you're gonna be in a world of pain.

Robby: Hey. This is not how I trained you. It's Cobra Kai. No mercy.

Kenny walks away.

Robby: Anthony, are you okay?

Anthony: I'm fine. Just...Just leave me alone.

Robby: Anthony-

Anthony: I said leave me alone!

Anthony runs away.

Y/n: Yeah...ummm...I should go to...

I run away from Robby and run after Anthony.

Y/n: ANTHONY! Please...Wait...

Anthony turns around and looks at me.

Anthony: I-I'm sorry...I...umm...

Y/n: It's fine...don't worry about it...

Anthony: But you're bleeding...