10 - abroad

The night at the office , jungwoo who felt guilty to seol that suddenly gave a embrace to her . Jungwoo slowly letting seol from his chest and saw she was cried a bit and sniff in front of him .

" I'm sorry seol " jungwoo hold her palms

" Nah .. it's okay " seol wipe her tears

" Let's go back it's late "

" Seol .. "

" Yups "

" Can i .. know .. your past .. if you dont mind "

Seol just looked at his eyes . She didn't know if she should tell the past either not .

" Do you want to spare your time for me "

" Everything for you "

...

Cheol waited outside the door , wondering where's seol didn't back home on the right time . He seat down on the chair beside the door . The nanny suddenly came outside .

" Sir cheol .. sanghoon already asleep "

" Oh .. okay .. thankyou for looking out for me , you can go back , i'm waiting for seol here "

" Okay sir " bow

" Seol seol .. where are you " while checking his watch

Suddenly that one message pop up on cheol phone screen . He's looked at the screen , the message was from seol .

" Don't waited for me , i'm going back at late night "

" Take care of sanghoon for me "

" Why did she suddenly back home late " cheol spoke

" I should call dino "

Cheol click dino phone number and try to call him . Soon as cheol put his phone to his left ear , dino pickup the phone on time .

" What hyung "

" Why seol back late , did she told you "

" Oh .. that's probably she had something to do , she's headed back to the office with her friends "

" Friends? Who? Haneul? "

" Nope , it's a guy , i think his name is .. jungwoo "

Cheol stunned to speak soon as he heard those name . He's wondering why did seol back to office again with that guy .

" I see , alright .. thanks dino "

" Okay hyung , im hanging up now "

" Okay , bye "

The conversation was ended . Cheol come back inside the house .

...

Seol sat on the chair in front of her table off , and tell everything about how's she met mingyu at the campus to him . Jungwoo who stand in front her just keep listening to her without looking at anywhere while crossed his arm to his chest .

" Understand now "

" Urm .. a little bit .. by the way how can you get pregnant " fix his spec

" Seriously you want to know "

" Yep "

" That's actually our anniversary , we spend the all night long in the hotel , we both get drunk .. i couldn't remember but after that in the morning when i just woke up .. i didn't see any sight of him anymore .. "

" Then before graduation day i was going to check up and the doctor said i was pregnant .. out of the blue .. dad mad but he didn't scold me .. he's just mad why did my exboyf left me without telling me and letting me carry his child "