35 - ring

The times flies and turn to dusk . Mingyu and jun finally arrived at the homestay and the two of them enter the accomodation .

" Mingy-- wait.. jun?!??? " dokyeom who saw them first and ran to him

" Dokyeom-aa " jun wave

" OMG!! When did you back hyung? " dokyeom hugging jun

" Haha i just got here today and mingyu who's the one take me at the airport "

" Wooo .. what a surprise "

" Where's seol? " mingyu asked

" She's there talking with cheol while prepared some ingredients to cook for dinner "

" Well , can you took some the boxes behind my car? There's only few box i couldn't brought together since my hands full "

" Sure .. " dokyeom go to mingyu car to take the box he told him to

" Hyung .. you can rest if you want .. there's 2 house for the members "

" It's okay .. let me greetings the members first "

Dino who drank his water spotted mingyu was talking to someone . When he take a good look , he gasp that was jun who with mingyu heading to their table .

" Yeorobun! It's jun hyung!! " dino shout

All of them looked at the back and it was really jun . Minghao who get up first from his seat and ran to jun and embrace him as a warm welcoming for him .

" Nǐ shénme shíhòu huílái de? (when did you come back here?) " minghao spoke to him in chinese

" Haha i just got here today .. luckily mingyu was in seoul to take me from the airport " jun replied him

" Jun hyung! Come here!! " seungkwan wave after shouting

Cheol and seol only looked at them while chuckles looking at their reaction welcoming jun who just got there unexpectedly with them . Mingyu put the luggage on the side and walked towards seol and grab her waist from behind and kiss her cheeks .

" Hey honey .. where is sanghoon " asked mingyu

" He slept after playing sports water with dokyeom "

" I see .. "

" Ya .. why didn't you told me that jun actually comes " cheol spoke to mingyu

Mingyu chuckles . He sat down on the chair where seol was standing .

" Surprise! Haha .. i actually doesn't expect him to come as we knew that jun hyung was at China but then he text me yesterday to pick-up him "

" Yeah .. well .. glad that you brought him along " cheol sat beside him

Mingyu looked up to saw seol faced . She smiles and putting her hands on mingyu face .

" Mmm kiss " mingyu nozzle his lips to seol

" What are you doing "

" Want kiss "

" Are you crazy? "

" Why?? Is that not allowed? "

Seol rolled her eyes and ignoring mingyu . Jun and the rest walked towards them who just sitting on the chair and the long table in front of them .

" Welcome back jun " seol greetings him

Jun smiling and walk to her . Seol get closer to him and give him embrace . Jun replied back and saw mingyu face scowl and his smile drop when he saw they two embrace . Jun then break the embrace and patting seol shoulder .