17 - husband

Once seol left the room , she straight going to jungwoo and their leaving the hospital together and heads to seol house . Their arrived outside her house , and park the car in front of the gate .

" Urm seol "

" Yea .. "

" I just .. wait here .. "

" Okay .. "

Seol heads inside , meanwhile jungwoo waited outside the door .

" Anybody's home " seol spoke and heads to living room

She doesn't saw anyone there . The nanny come to downstairs with a plenty of dirty clothes on her hand .

" Oh .. madam .. my mistake i didn't saw your presence "

" It's okay .. i was arrived just now .. anyway where's anyone? "

" Chairman was rest on his library .. sanghoon and sir cheol at the back at the garden .. "

" Okay .. thankyou .. "

The nanny bow and seol ran to the kitchen and heading to the door behind the kitchen that was a way to their garden .

" MAMA !!!! " sanghoon ran into her

" My baby .. "

" Where's mama going .. i miss you mama "

" I miss you more .. "

" So early .. " cheol spoke after done watering the flower

" Why? Am i didn't supposed to back home this early? " seol held sanghoon wrist

" Well you're the type of person that always 'busy' with your work "

Seol sigh . She didn't have a mood to get a fight with cheol right now .

" Sanghoon .. can you change your clothes now .. mama want to bring you somewhere .. "

" Okay mama " sanghoon left

" Where do you want to go? "

" I'm not going to answer it but i have a question .. why didn't you tell me about mingyu had a cancer? Why did you hiding this from me? "

Cheol shocked . He didn't know that seol found about mingyu had a cancer .

" How .. did .. you know .. "

" That's not important .. "

" I thought you wouldn't concern about him "

" Cheol .. i'm so tired to get a fight with you .. let's talk later .. " seol about to leave

" Where are you going? "

" Meet your friends , let's go "

" A-ar ... are you .. ask me to join you? Seriously seol? Is this miracle .. "

" Urgh .. whatever.. " seol leaving him behind

" Seriously choi seol hee?!? " while follow her behind

...

Soon as wonwoo , dokyeom & hoshi  arrived at hospital , their are ran to the hospital main center counter and ask the nurse which room is mingyu after he got discharged from emergency room . Their find the room number and rushingly find his room . Hoshi reach the doorknob and open the vvip room .  There was mingyu who about to open the doorknob too . Both of them were startled .

" AGRJWKHHH!! shiballl!! " hoshi shout

" Arghh!?!!! You scared me!! " mingyu spoke

" Mingyu aa .. you really make me want to died here? " hoshi mad