25 - survive

An atmosphere that warms them who are kissing passionately . Seol who make a first kiss was replied by mingyu immediately while putting his hand around her waist and her back . Seol hand still around mingyu neck and stroke his hair slowly . Mingyu keep kiss her in deeper and deeper until his veiny left hands turn down to her legs and touch her thigh slowly while move the kiss to her neck . Seol shut her eyes and feel in heat suddenly . Before mingyu keep kissing her neck suddenly sanghoon knock the door of her room .

Knock knock ..

" Mama are you there? " sanghoon shout from outside

Seol eyes widening . She push mingyu from keep kissing her and touching her . Mingyu in shocked phase when heard sanghoon knock the door .

" Sanghoon is back " seol whisper

" MAMA!! ARE YOU INSIDE THERE?!! "

Sanghoon keep knock the door hardly and shout . Mingyu put her down from sit on the table and seol ran out to open the door that has locked by mingyu earlier .

" Oh sanghoon! .. sorry .. honey .. mama was showering .. that's why mama .. didn't hear your knocking " seol reach sanghoon hand

" Fuh.. i thought mama was fainted or something happen ... mama usually never locks the door even in the middle of a shower " hoon curious

Mingyu who still hiding on the wardrobe was eavesdropping the two of them talking . He chuckle when the kid started to feel curious .

" Oh .. haha .. yea .. mama just .. locked it when mama was alone .. haha "

" Mama alone? So where is papa mingyu? Sanghoon see that his car still here "

Seol became more nervous to answer him . Suddenly mingyu open the door widely and sanghoon saw mingyu stand behind her . He leaned against the door frame and put his hand inside his pocket.

" Papa .. mingyu? .. "

" Hey .. sanghoon "

" Why .. did papa mingyu .. inside mama room? But mama said she was alone "

" Oh she lie .. papa mingyu was helping mama to fix her wardrobe .. the opener is broken .. but don't worry we didn't do anything here .. you know right mama also taking shower .. also papa mingyu didn't hearing your knock since the wardrobe room door was close " mingyu lying to cover seol

" Ohh .. is that so? " sanghoon nod

" Yea boy .. anyway go take a shower .. papa mingyu will cook for us dinner "

" Whoaa!! That's great!

" Then .. go take a shower now , we will waited for you at the dining area " mingyu stroke sanghoon hair

" Okay! " sanghoon ran to his room

Seol finally can breathe and sigh . Mingyu close the door again and touch seol hand again .

" You really good at lying aren't you "

" If i'm being honest about the kiss .. sanghoon will thought me as a pervert man that kiss his mother out of nowhere since he didn't know i'm his father "

" Urggh .. but still .. look at his face earlier .. that was fortunately he didn't keep asking something weird .. if he did that .. you also same as me don't know how to explain to him "

Mingyu chuckle and running his fingers through his hair .

" It's okay .. sooner or later .. he will know who's his father "

" I know .. " seol sigh

" Then .. how about we- " mingyu pull seol into his chest

" Argh .. you crazy fucking jerk .. i want to dress up .. " seol pushed his face and ran into her wardrobe room