Paradise Island

It was a day just like any other on Paradise Island. The cerulean sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds and winged pigs.

Antiope jumped back when a granite pig flew at her, its tusks clashing against her shield.

From the corner of her eye she watched her sparring partner inundated with flying pigs.

Training's over.

Backs facing each other, the Amazonian duo struck down the oncoming onslaught of flying pigs with their swords. As the stone pigs shattered, new pigs sprung up from large chunks of stone that hit the ground.

"Sisters! Drive the swine out of Themyscira!" Barked Philippus as she led the Amazons against the flying pigs.

Hundreds of pigs splintered into thousands

Hundreds of pigs splintered into thousands. The thousands into millions with each shattering blow from the Amazons.

"This isn't getting us anywhere." Antiope gritted her teeth as she shattered yet another flying pig.

"I agree, sister. This is beyond ridiculous," grunted Philippus as she struck another flying pig, splitting it in two.

Paradise Island had become Pig Paradise as the flying pigs flooded Themyscira.

Thunder roared as lightning streaked across the sky.

Antiope lowered her weapons and watched Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman's ally from Man's World, punch granite flying pigs upwards as he flew through the herd of swine

To mortal eyes, he would appear as a red blur whipping through the flying pigs leaving pig pieces in his wake.
Antiope was Amazon.

Before the stone fragments could land on Themyscira's soil, the Herculean man flew in circles creating a twister that sucked the granite pig remains away.

Lightning blazed in his eyes as he hovered before them.

Then a massive surge of lightning blazed from his hands vaporizing what was left of the flying golems.