Ivy green , New York Monday, 7:30 am
I tried wit the image if it ain't work oh well

Ivy green , New York Monday, 7:30 amI tried wit the image if it ain't work oh well

I was knocked out I'm talking good sleep dreaming and all. But all of a sudden this Nigga gone shout in his phone mic. "Nigga you make me wanna slap you rs" I jumped up.

Me and dd had been talking for  3 months now. And I'm really feeling him but this nigga don't know when to make a move.

"Get yo ass up if you tryna come to the stu wit me" dd said his ass still in the bed. "Boy we not going to the stu till like 3 chill" I laid my head back on the pillow. "You not wanting to spend time with me is crazy"dd sighed.

"Omg just so you can shut upppp" I said getting up to brush my teeth. When I set my phone up he finally put his face in the camera he was smoking. "David Reyes." I looked at my phone "chill" he said "boy yo lungs gone give up on yo ass keep playing wit me." I said annoyed then finshed brushing my teeth. I set dd on my vanity so he could see me pick out an outfit.

Next thing you know the flash goes off. "Creep you taking pictures of my ass" i laughed "hell yeaaa" he said. I finally picked What I wanted to wear and I had to go back and forth with this boy about hanging up so I can change and I ended up turnin my camera off.

"Ma hurry up I wanna see you" he whined. "You wanna see me so bad you tryna take my pictures?" I asked smiling but he couldn't see. "Nope" he said coughing "see what I'm saying" I turned my camera back on.

What I was wearing

You can change if you want.

"You look beautiful ma" dd smiled in the phone. "You playing Fr" I rolled my eyes "what I dooo" he dragged the o. "Cause you be on noti twitch wit them girls but you wanna call me beautiful" I sucked my teeth.

"That's for entertainment" "entertain my ass" I scoffed. "Shittt say less" he replied he was getting on my damn nerve so I hung up on him.

Then I started getting messages saying "don't hang up on me" "call me back wrd 2" and all that shit. But instead I chose violence I went to Instagram and took some pics and posted them on my story with fnf playing.

I posted it on my way out the door.

@ddosama replied to your story
Yooo stop playing wit me
What? It's for entertainment?
Wrd to my moms delete that.
Nooo to many boys alr liked my story
Watch when you get here
Seen 12:30 pm

I finally got to dds house I stopped to get wendeys  again. But this time I got them two fat asses dd and ddot some to. I unplugged my phone from the aux popping it in my purse.

I walked up to dds house and knocked on the door. And dd answered "heyyy" I said about to hug him but he just pushed me in the house. "Uh excuse you nigga I just bought y'all food" I said holding the bags up.

"Don't give no fuck now delete that story" dd mugged me. "WAIT WAIT WAIT I GIVE A FUCK GIMME DAT" ddot ran in the room snatching the bag from me. "Now how you know if that's yours" I took the bag from him and looked in it and of course it wasn't his.

I handed him the right bag and he hugged me and walked away. "Fatass" dd mumbled "SUCK MY DICK NIGGA" ddot yelled from another room.

"Anyways" I laughed "ain't nothing funny" dd turned his attention back to me. "Whattt I mean I technically am since ain't no body asked me out" I smirked "stop playing wit me" he started choking me and I'm just like damn nigga.

"Okayyy damn let me go" he softened his grip letting me go. "That's what I thought Makayla" he smirked "that's why you ain't getting shit now go ask ha to buy you some food" I said taking his nuggets out the bag and eating one.

"Yo chill gimme my shit" he slapped the next nugget out my hand. I gave him the deadliest stare before smacking him right on his neck. "Ah what the fuck , it's my food"  he put his hands in the air.

"And it was going on my tongue" I crossed my arms. "You can put something else on ya tongue" he whispered "what was that" I said grabbing another nugget. "Nothing now stop eating my shit" he took the nuggets away from me.