Ivy green, her New York apartment, time skip
3 weeks

Ivy green, her New York apartment, time skip3 weeks

Dd stayed over here for 3weeks. It really did show he was sorry even tho he helped me understand I was tripping I will never admit that.

Some things you gotta take to yo grave. I made him agree this was his last night here because I was getting tired of him.

"Maaa" dd whined "what now David" I walked in the living room from my bedroom. "Don't start that" he mugged me "okay I'm sorry what" I rolled my eyes.

"Sit down" he patted his lap I knew this lil boy was in the clouds. I sat on his lap and let my legs go across his lap. ( so basically he was at the end of the couch and she sat on him but her legs on the couch if you get it).

"I love you" he said leaving small pecks everywhere on my face. He really need to stop before I act up ( no weird shit😭).

"Whattt I was watching a show" i said acting like I wanted to get away from him. But In reality I missed him I missed his low red eyes. I missed the smell of him I miss his laugh even more.

"Well come on lemme watch it with you" he once again got up and put me over his shoulder. I just accepted it I didn't even mind, we got to my room and I had my purple leds on and I was watching the summer I turned pretty.

I don't think he gone like this show very much but I do so I don't care. He really won't like it when he find out the finest character on here is named named jeremiah but that's another thing.

As soon as he put me down he started looking for something. "What you looking for" I sat on the bed then he held the led remote Omgg I hate when people change my shit. Then he changed it to red and my eyebrow lifted.

"Boy what the fuck you think you doing" I said getting up. "Whaaa" he smiled his smile be lighting up the whole damn room rs. "Gimme my remote" I said walking up to him to snatch it. He put it in the air knowing damn well he was taller then me.

I was reaching my hand to get it when he gripped my butt and pulled me closer to him not letting go. "Ouch that shit hurt" I hit him "mhm that's for that video" he said handing me the remote. "What video" I changed the lights to blue "of you twerking on jeremiah" he said and I froze.

I completely forgot about that I was zooted. " yeah well I was high as hell and you hurt me" I rolled my eyes getting back into bed next to him. He turned me to my side and slapped my ass once more and still won't move his damn hand off my ass.

"Stop that shit hurt" I scoffed and laid my head on his chest. And I played the show, the whole time he had little comments about it like "she's a hoe" "what a smoocie" "why didn't she go wit that nigga" and as soon as he heard the name jeremiah he almost snapped his neck to look at me.

He moved his hand off my ass and adjusted his seat. "So you like this nigga for real huh" he pushed my head off his chest. "Boy stop being a drama queen it's a damn show" I said mad bc he pushed me.

"I don't care you only like this show bc his name" dd crossed his arms "whatever be mad go call yassy ask ha to pick you up" I chuckled unpausing the show. "Stop playing wit me" dd got up and went to the bathroom connected to my room.

651 words

She got something in store for herrr