David reyes , ivys New York apartment
Part 2

"Why you didn't make me no noodles" I whined as she sat down at the kitchen island

"Why you didn't make me no noodles" I whined as she sat down at the kitchen island. "Because you don't deserve it" she rolled her eyes "what I do nowwww" I dragged it.

"Becausee I wanna talk about it and you keep brushing me off pretending nothing happened!" She punched me in my arm. "That shit hurt you strong ass man" I rubbed my arm to ease the pain and she punched me again. "More of a man then you" she mumbled "keep playin wit me" I picked her up from her chair.

"Put me down before I get my boyfriend on you!" She shouted. I had her on my shoulders so I slapped her butt hard. "Awe shit put me down" she tried to wiggle her way out then her mom walked in.

"Awe David is it?" She closed the door behind her. "Yes but you can call me dd" I placed Ivy down to shake her moms hand. "Don't get to comfortable wit him ma my boyfriend is coming soon" she smirked. "Wait you guys are still just friends" her mom sounded surprised.

"No ma"am" I said before Ivy could say anything. "Unt un don't lie to my mother" she shoved me "I'm not stop acting like you wasn't just kissing all up on me" I smirked at my lie. "Ivy" her moms face went into a half smile "yes" Ivy said staring right at me. "Not to much" her mom took her shoes off "he's lying ma I don't know which girl his lips been on" she folded her arms.

"Ivy he's not on that anymore right dd" her mom glanced at me. "Right" I went along with it , I'm starting to like her mom she got ma back. "Ima go now I have some packing to do" her mom walked away.

Wonder where she's going?  Ivy finshed her noodles and we sat on the couch. "Wanna go live" she asked me "yeah" I said moving closer to her an cuddling up with her. So basically her legs were straight laid on the couch and my head was between her legs and my legs laid straight and her phone was under my chin.

"Heyy yall" she said as her viewers went up. "Wassup" I said grabbing the remote off the floor.

@ddotsbae-she took him back? Could neva be me
@itsharleystarr- heyy y'all can me and ddot come over?

"Of course come over baeee" Ivy said which caught me off guard. "Who you talking to " I tilted my head back to look at her "my bae duh" she chuckled "I'm right her duh" i replied. "Nooo my other baee" she smirked I jumped off of her .

"Calm down it's just harly" she set the camera up and sat on the floor. "Sit with me" she pulled my arm down making me sit next to her. Then she laid her head in my lap "ddot and Harley coming over" Ivy said looking up at me.

"Ok" I said looking through the comments they was on mad dick calling her stupid for taking me back. "Yo leave my girl alone y'all on mad dick" I played with her hair. "I wanna get my hair done frl" she smiled up at me "no" I chuckled "plss you owe me and I don't feel like paying" she pouted.

" fine we'll get ya nails done to" I gave in. I wanted to give her the world because I really do feel sorry for what I've caused in her life. I don't want her image of me to be some fuck up. I want her to think of me as that nigga the nigga who loves her the most.

@lielah-i heard they are just friends guys
@mymura- I hope they jus friends
@jaylasjust1- that mean dd single again😉

"No dicks that's my nigga, buttttt if he do sum stupid shit again y'all can have em" Ivy laughed. "I don't find nothing funny " I was sitting here giving her a whole head massage.

"Don't care still mines" she puckered her lips up for a kiss. "No" I pushed her face back "you right I don't know which female yo lips been on today" she rolled her eyes. "I was just playing gimme a kiss" I made a kissy face. (Y'all why I'm cringing over my own book😂)

"Nahh you good big homie" she laid her head back down on my lap. I started leaving small pecks all over her face. "Okayyy" she laughed then we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" she got up so fast and she excitedly rushed to the door. "Damn you wasn't that happy to see me" I got up and walked over to the door next to her. "Heyy baby mamamammama" she opened the door and her and Harley hugged immediately.

"Wassup muddy" I dabbed up ddot and then girls was still hugging. "Okay that's enough can I get MY baby mama back now" I grabbed Ivy..

"Our anyways she's your for the night" Harley laughed and ddot pushed her head. "Your gonna mess up my ponytail nigga" she mugged him as they walked in.

The rest of them night we played video games and bored games and we went live it was real fun. Then Harley and ddot left and me and Ivy went to sleep.

—-

The next morning I woke up with no one beside me. I got up and walked into the hallway going into the kitchen.. I saw Ivy and her mother crying by the front door. "Everything okay" I went over to Ivy to comfort her "mhm I'm fine ima miss you so much ma" she smiled through her tears. "Ima miss you to baby don't cry your gonna make me cry" her mom chuckled.

This shit was to emotional for me but I had to be here for Ivy. Her mom smiled as she left the door ivys sobs got louder and she sounded like she was crying so much she could hardly breathe. "Come sit down" I said leading her to the couch we sat down and she laid her head on me. She didn't say anything so I guess she didn't wanna talk about it. Then she fell asleep.

IM TRYINF WIT THE IMAGES BUT WATTPAD IS TRIPPIN