Ivy green, Some New York restaurant

I'm currently out with my mom at some restaurant. It's been a few days since that day she came back and we had a talk about everything going on. She said she was feeling depressed and her boyfriend was mentally abusing her and then left her for his baby momma.

Niggas be crazy but anyways since the argument I decided to suck it up and apologize to dd. Because he was right if the roles were reversed I would probably kick his ass. We're all good now but he has been acting kinda weird I brush it off as stress tho so I've been giving him some space and hanging out with my mom more.

"Ivy Ivy hello you okay" my mom snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yea sorry mom" I said coming back to earth. (Don't laugh at me I felt so weird saying that😭)

"Yea so tell me about your lil boyfriend" my mom smiled widely. "Well uh we call him dd he raps uh he's really caring and light hearted when it comes to his family" I said not able to push away my stress about the relationship. "That's really good but how's the relationship going" she said getting nosier and nosier.

"If I'm being honest it doesn't feel right anymore just don't feel the same" "wdym" she asked. "It feels like he doesn't want it anymore " my voice cracked. "How about this you go to the car and I'll pay our bill then I can drop you by his house and you can talk to him" she squeezed my hand.

"Yea okay" I got up and walked to the car. My mom really is the best and I'm really sorry that everything that happened to her happened. And I couldn't do anything because he kept dragging her miles away from me.

She came back to the car and the whole ride there she made me explain what I was feeling. And she so goofy she made me rehearse what I was gonna say. Soon we pulled up to his house I gave her a kiss on the check and left the car and knocked on his door.

David Reyes, his New York house, 12;33

I was chilling on the game when I heard a knock on my front door

I was chilling on the game when I heard a knock on my front door. I was in the front room playing so I got up and opened it and it was ivy. "You didn't tell me you were coming over" I looked at her confused.

"Last minute decision but uh anyways we need to talk"  she said sounding nervous.  I moved out the way letting her in and she went to my room. Which I'm guessing means this is private so I turned my game off and followed.

"So what's up" I sat on the bed she just stood at the door. "So uh lately I've been feeling like this not the same anymore" she played with her nails. "What do you mean" I asked confused I just be confused a lot .

"I just feel like you lost interest in this relationship you don't put any effort in anymore your so dry now" she finally starting sounding like the Ivy I know Insane .

"Well I'm not losing interest it's just you were hanging out with you mom and I wanted to give you space and time with her" I said. So after the argument I was heated but then she apologized and I guess I felt better but she started spending most of her time with her mom which I understand because I know what happened. But I've been kinda sad without her by my side so I kinda decided to entertain another girl.

I have zero interest in her but she's a filler till ivy's fully back. Her names star she is nothing like Ivy she only cares about money and when I "get on her nerves" she makes me pay her not to tell Ivy. What kinda bullshit is that I know right but anyway star was following Ivy on Instagram and she saw our post and hit me up. I never responded till now I know it's wrong but what else is there to do be alone or third wheel ddot and his lady? No that sucks all them niggas do is argue and suck each other face off.

"See This is what I'm talking about" Ivy snapped me out my thoughts. "I was just thinking chill" I started playing my fingers. "Your so confusing" she ran her fingers down her hair.

"Ivy I love you okay if you feel like that then just spend the night or just spend some time with me" I sighed. "Okay" she smiled I really did miss her smile I was getting tired of seeing stars smile her teeth were white but not as white as ivys.

"Ima go get in the shower can I borrow one of your hoodies" she asked "Ivy you have your own clothes remember you took over 2 of my drawers" I chuckled. "Yeaa I know but I want your hoodie please" she whined "fine you know where to find them" I said knowing I'm not going to get it back.

A few minutes after Ivy got in the shower my phone started blowing up.

Dd pick up

Hellooo

You must be with her

Dd I'm not playing  and
Answer the phone!

Dd answer I need money for
My hair!

And my lashes
                               Girl what do you want !
Money😁
                   Noo I paid you twice this week!
And you finna make it
A third!
                                       Bro no you so needy
Pay up nigga
                             Stop acting like my bitch
                                         Your far from it .
Don't worry about it Lemme
Text your lil gf.
                                                 On dick is crazy

Ivy just got out the shower she was in the kitchen right now. She left her phone and I saw star texted her. She said "I'm coming to you as a woman" this slut think she playing somebody. I deleted the message and blocked her then Ivy came back with some Gushers "those are minneee" I whined she always eating my stuff.

"Didn't you just get food why you eating my stuff" I frowned "they are my favorite you can share stop whining" she sat down on the bed. "Fine" I scoffed then went on TikTok then star starting blowing me up again. I forgot my ringer was on to so for like 2 minutes my phone wouldn't stop going off.

"Damn who texting you" Ivy scrunched up her face. "I turned my Instagram notifications on by accident" I lied. "That's stupid" she went back on her phone and I had to text that bitch cause she almost got me caught. I said "bitch leave me the fuck alone bro I have a girlfriend" she was dead wrong for messing wit me in the first place when she knew me and Ivy were together since were active on social media together.

Ivy opened Instagram on her phone and opened her dm request. I could see her phone because she was laying on my chest. Then I said an account that said @starrianaa09 and just my luck she tapped on it.

Ivy pov

I opened this message from a random girl because it caught my eye. When I opened my reflexes instantly slapped dd hard in the fucking face. "Aw shit" he held his face, the message said "hey I know you don't know me but my name is star and I been messing with dd😂" this bitch laughing?

"You can't never quit can you" I stood up I'm honestly sick of this. "Look I can explain" he hurried out the bed "you know what" I said closing my eyes and letting out a deep breath. "What" dd said looking scared as hell  "ima give you 5 minutes if it don't make sense it's gonna be a new pack in the air"