Part 1

"Aunty, please I was just joking don't go and tell Karan please," pleaded Mahira. Mahira thinks, I have to convince Rano aunty to forgive me, Karan can not find out the truth!!! Also Preeta had to get married to Prithvi so that Karan can be all mine!"No, I have to tell Karan I did not like your joke one bit" Rano replies, adamantly and goes to tell Karan.

Mahira fiddles with her hands and follows Rano aunty to somehow convince her to not tell Karan. But then Mahira stops following here for she thinks that Karan hates Preeta and won't mind if she's missing. Mahira sighs and goes back to meeting the guests.

================================================================================================================================================================

"Where have you bought me, let me go home!" yelled Preeta. She did not want to be here, especially when Mahira was trying to separate her from Karan. She couldn't be here, she knew that Mahira and Sherlyn would take it as an opportunity to blame and defame her, she couldn't let that happen.

"Arrey, Bhabhi ji you are at your home na,"

Preeta interrupts, still yelling, "First of all I am not your Bhabhi so stop calling me Bhabhi and secondly, this is not my house my house is Luthra house and I am Mrs. Karan Luthra so let me go home!"

"Bhabhi ji, you are not Mrs. Karan Luthra," shouts Pawan.

Preeta pleads, in attempts of escaping," you work on money right? Mahira gave you money to kidnap me right? I will give you double money please let me go."

Pawan cackles "Bhabhi ji, I do not work on money and I am the younger brother of Prithvi Mahultra, Pawan Mahultra and your soon to be brother-in-law." Pawan thinks, Bhai will be so happy after getting married to Bhabhi ji!

================================================================================================================================================================

"Karan, I don't like anything about your wife but her nickname, Preeta" Rano aunty says while Karan gets confused and accidently utters "nickname?"

Rano aunty replies, "yes and I think her real name was Mahira wasn't it Karan?"

Karan gets shocked and thinks of making sure that it was Preeta under the veil and not anyone else, so he shows Rano aunty a photo of Preeta and Rakhi. Karan points towards Preeta and asks if she is the person Rano aunty talked with. Rano aunty shakes her head in no and also asks, "she is looking much, much better than that Mahira what is her name? She so should've been the one you married"

Karan replies, "I will tell you later," and then shows a photo of Mahira with Kareena Bua and asks whether or not she is the person she talked with. Rano aunty nods her head and says "no offence, but your wife is really rude and I think a little psychotic too," but on receiving no reply she looks around to see Karan heading towards Mahira and she goes and starts talking with Baani Daadi.

================================================================================================================================================================

Karan goes towards Mahira, rage surging through him. He yells her name out a couple of times, Mahira hears him calling and decides to ignore him for even if Karan did hate Preeta, Rakhi did not so she would get in trouble. Karan thinks, I don't know what Mahira has done with my babydoll but I'll surely make her pay for whatever she's done.

Please tell me whether or not you liked this part in the comments. If you did please vote.

Signing off

~Riya Sharma