Part 6

Preeta and Karan enter the room.

"Preeta beta, how are you?" Kareena asks, sounding genuinely concerned about Preeta for the first time in her life.

"Kareena Bua, I am perfectly fine," Preeta replies, with a smile after coming out of her shock.

Everyone present breathes a sigh of relief and Sarla asks, "Preeta everyone in this house now knows that what you claimed to have happened on Rishabh's and Sherlyn's wedding day was true and now, I have decided that you will never return to Luthra house and you will get divorce from Karan. Also where were you and what did Mahira do with you?"

Karan get shocked on hearing that everything Preeta told him was true. He feels immense guilt about accusing his babydoll about something she couldn't even think of doing. Soon he panics about that fact that Preeta might not forgive him. He silently resolves to earn her forgiveness no matter what he has to do in the process.

Preeta replies, "Maa, Mahira made me faint then Prithvi's younger brother Pawan kidnapped me and then and then I Prithvi forced me to marry him but the police cam and arrested, Prithvi, Pawan and their goons. Also I have no problem with getting a divorce from Karan as I had only married him again so that I could save Mahesh uncle, who like Rakhi Aunty, Rishabh ji, Sameer and Kritika didn't think that I was trying to marry Karan so I could become rich."

"Preeta beta please reconsider your decision," Rakhi says, with a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No Rakhi Aunty, you've always loved me like a mother and I still hold immense respect for you but my trust on Karan has broken and trust along with love and respect are important in any relationship," Preeta replies, with tears rolling down her cheeks too.

"Preeta ji, please stay," Rishabh requests.

"No, Rishabh ji you have never believed me to be guilty in any of the crimes I was accused of for which I thank you for but I cannot stay with this family, for I too have something called self-respect," Preeta replies.

"Preeta beta.. I know I've always been wrong about, but I was not at fault it was my lack of judgement, please stay," Kareena pleads.

"No Kareena Aunty, I am sorry I cannot stay here and nothing will change my mind," Preeta says.

"Babydoll please stay, I promise I'll always trust you, please," Karan pleads, with endless tears rolling down his on thinking about he himself spoilt his love story.

"Your babydoll is no more and no I will not stay here, Maa, Shrishti let's go and Shrishti don't try and say something that's in favour of this family," Preeta says.

Preeta, Shrishti, Janki and Sarla leave for home.

================================================================================================================================================================

"What?! I cannot believe that Prithvi could stoop so low," Preeta says, shocked that Prithvi was father of Sheryln's child.

"Di, I knew that your so-called Prithvi ji was a liar," Shrishti says.

Preeta give a soft smile and is about to say something when she feels dizzy and faints. Everyone in the house rushes towards Preeta and take her to her bed.

After a while Preeta opens her eyes and sees a doctor near her and Preeta feebly asks, "doctor, why are you here?"

"Preeta I need you to answer these questions honestly, okay?" the doctor says.