Part 5

Ok so some people thought it to be Sherlyn others thought it to be Rakhi and Kareena. A couple of people thought it to be Police called by Shrishti while others thought it be police called by the luthra's and the people who thought police was called by one of the Luthra's was correct as police was called by Karan himself.

================================================================================================================================================================

"Inspector what are you doing here?" asked Pawan, impatiently.

"I have a search warrant and am here to search this house," the inspector replies.

Pawan asks, "but why do you need to search this house?"

Fear was visible in Pawan's eyes so the inspector calmly lies, "the thing is that there has been a robbery and our resources lead us to this house."

Pawan silently breathes a sigh of relief and singles with his hand to two other people, to untie Karan and Preeta. The police start searching the house.

The police look all over the house now only two rooms are left and they look in the one room and see Karan busily chatting with goon, which was Karan's plan to indicate to them that he this was the house Preeta was in and it was Pawan's plan to get rid of them, but the inspector continued to search the as per Karan's plan. The inspector goes into the last room and opens the door only to find Preeta tied up on the bed. The inspector arrests Pawan, Prithvi and their goons for kidnapping Preeta.

Pawan thinks, I will have my revenge from these Luthra's.

Prithvi thinks, I will get revenge on Luthra's through Sherlyn and then I will make sure to make Preeta ji mine, once and for all.

================================================================================================================================================================

Rishabh, Sameer, Shirshti, Janki, Kritika, Rakhi, Kareena, Sarla, Baani Dadi and Sherlyn are all pacing around the living room as they had told all the guests to come back tomorrow and kicked Mahira and her mother out of the house.

Sherlyn starts her melodrama, "Poor Preeta, here everyone thought she was wrong against Mahira which was true, but then again she did accuse of me of something that I could neve.."

"Shut up Sherlyn," Kareena yells, shocking everyone but Rakhi.

"Bua," Sherlyn whispers.

"I am not your Bua, me and Bhabhi both now know that all the accusations Preeta put on you were definitely true, as we heard you tell Mahira that you love Prithvi, then me and Bhabhi went to the hospital that Preeta was admitted in and we saw Preeta in there in security cameras, which proved that Preeta was telling the truth about her whereabouts on yours and Rishab's marriage and for the sake of your child we have decided to let you go away from here without handing you over to the police, but we will hand you over when your child is born, your mother will be more than happy to take care of it for you and don't even think of going abroad as we already filed a complaint against and you are known criminal now," shouts Kareena. Kareena's outburst shocks everyone present there, even Rakhi.

(I don't think Kareena was told about the kidnapping but I'm just gonna pretend she knew)

The police come and make Sherlyn leave the house.

Sarla says, "Sherlyn's chapter is over but I will not forgive anyone in this family for always accusing my daughter of doing she could never think of nor will I let my daughter forgive anyone this family and as for the reason she married Karan behind the veil was because Sherlyn and Mahira were planning to Mahesh ji once Mahira got married to Karan but that never happened as Preeta had overheard them and stopped them from killing Mahesh ji."

"Sarla ji, please reconsider we will keep Preeta happy, I know what we have done is not worth forgiveness but please reconsider, " Rakhi says, joining her hands in front of Sarla.

"No, Rakhi ji I am sorry I respect you but I will not allow my daughter to stay in this house any longer for she already in danger as who knows what Mahira has done with her and what guarantee do I have that something like this won't happen with my daughter again which is why I have decided that my daughter will never ever come back to this house again," replies Sarla.

"Sarla beta, please reconsider, I know that the family and I have made some mistakes in judging your daughters character but we never meant to do her any harm all we wanted was for our family to remain safe and we thought that she was a threat and Sarla beta we are human too and mistakes are made by humans as we are not perfect, so please reconsider, " Bani Dadi says.

"You are elder to me, so I will not say much, but I cannot let my Preeta live here," Sarla replies sternly.

"Sarla, please, I know I am the person who always hated Preeta but today I have learnt that I trusted the wrong girl and that I should've trusted Preeta from the beginning, please forgive us and please let Preeta stay, I've never broken a promise expect for the one I made to Mahira, but I didn't even break that on purpose so please let Preeta stay here with, at her sasural, I promise you that we will never doubt her again," Kareena pleads, joining her hands in front of Sarla, with immense guilt.

"No, Kareena ji I am sorry, I will not be able to let my Preeta live here," Sarla replies and she seemed just as adamant to never let Preeta enter Luthra house as she was before. The doorbell rings and everyone rushes to get it. They opened the door and everyone else got happy on seeing Preeta and Karan standing in front them safe and sound.

1100+ words

I think this was the longest update in this story I've ever given also from now each update will at least be this long.

Please tell me whether or not you liked this part in the comments, if you did please vote.

Also special thanks to for this amazing cover.

Also special thanks to  for this amazing cover

Next Part after 30+ votes

~Riya Sharma