Part 3

Everyone who guessed,

all thought it to be Kareena and they were..... Let's find out.

================================================================================================================================================================

Kareena went to Rakhi and said, "Bhabhi I need to tell you something."

Rakhi replies, "tell me Didi what is it that you want to say?"

Kareena avoids meeting Rakhi's eyes, feeling guilty, "Bhabhi until today my behaviour with Preeta has always been wrong and she has always been right."

"Didi, I don't understand what you're trying to say," Rakhi replies, bemused.

"All the accusations that Preeta had put on Sherlyn turned out to be true but one thing she didn't know was that Prithvi was the father to Sherlyn's child," Kareena says in one go.

Rakhi stood in front of Kareena dumfounded.

"Are you sure Didi?"

" I heard Sherlyn, with my own ears confess her love for Prithvi to Mahira," replies Kareena.

Rakhi stifles her tears and thinks, I gave Sherlyn as much love as I could and yet she still.... she still betrayed my son! Sherlyn didn't even think once about how we would feel when would find out. I can't believe she was having an affair with Prithvi all this time. And Kareena just said that Sherlyn was expressing her love in front of Mahira so...

Rakhi whispers, "This means that..." but gets interrupted by a phone call. Rakhi picks her phone and up says, "Hello doctor."

The doctor says, "Hello, there is some news which I thought I should inform you about."

================================================================================================================================================================

Sarla is in shock and thinks, if Mahira was where Preeta was meant to be then where is Preeta?I'm sure Mahira must've done something with her. She's always after my daughter! Bhagwan ji, please keep my Preeta safe.

Sarla starts looking for Janki and Shrishti. However she doesn't find anyone of them and thinks to take their phones away when she does find them.

================================================================================================================================================================

Karan just was on his way to the police station when a he got a call and said, "Hello Janki aunty why did you call? "

Janki replies, in a hushed voice, "I am at (tells address) and that goon took nothing else but Preeta."

Karan gets shocked and says, "Aap, jaldi se ghar jaye and I will go and get Preeta." Karan goes to the house, his car at full speed.

================================================================================================================================================================

Preeta is in the room and thinks, Bhagwan ji you cannot do this to me my Kundali is matched with Karan and I am already married to him so why are you making me marry Prithvi! I need to something and quick but what can I do? Wait a minute, how can I believe Pawan about Prithvi ji's betrayal? He could've morphed those pictures.

Preeta cries to Pawan, "Mahira gave you money to make me marry Privthvi ji right? Prithvi ji didn't ask you himself to make me marry him so please let me go. "

Pawan replies, "Arrey, Preeta ji not only Mahira but my mother too told me that my Bhai wanted to marry you."

Preeta says, "he wanted to marry me but he doesn't want to marry me anymore."

Pawan says, "I know he wants to marry you know as well as not only Mahira but my mother too has told me this so your marriage will happen only and only with Bhai."

He then cackles and leaves.

Preeta starts crying and thinks my marriage cannot happen to Prithvi ji I just wish that someone saw me coming here hopefully Janki aunty or Shrishti! I know Karan won't come as he has always thought wrong of me and even today he will think wrong of me.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After some time the marriage rituals start and Preeta has been kept at gunpoint so she has to be in the mandip. Preeta thinks, Privthvi ji I never thought you could be such a devil.

*Flashback*

Preeta is trying to escape the room she was locked in when she sees Privthvi coming and thinks thank god, Prithvi ji will surely tell Pawan to let me go as he does not want marry me anymore and has a sweet smile on her face.

Once Prithvi enters the room she says, "Prithvi ji please tell your brother the truth, that you don't want to marry me and even if you do, you can't marry me because I'm already a married woman and that my marriage has happened to Karan already. So for that reason I simply can't marry you."

Privhvi states, with a devilish smirk, " Preeta ji, I cannot tell this to my brother as it would be a lie for both your weddings with Karan were simply jokes and I do want to marry you and I will marry you and have just come to say there is no way out of this room other than the door I come through. But even through there you will not be able to get out as there are two people with guns in there hands to ensure that you don't escape until you get married to me."

Preeta gets shocked and reluctantly goes outside with Privthi to start the rituals for her unwanted marriage."

*Flashback ends*

The seven rounds are completed and now Prithvi is about fill Preeta's forehead with vermillion (sindoor) and Preeta thinks, Bhagwan ji please, please stop this marriage!!!

Prithvi's hand is only 1 inch away from Preeta's forehead when someone yells, "Stop!"

What is the news the doctor is about to give Rakhi?

Who is the person who yelled stop at the end (I think you all know)?

Please comment whether or not you liked this part and if you did please vote.

Signing off

~Riya Sharma