Emily (chapter 7)

I stand up while watching Robin exit the door.
"He's such a cute guy"Diana says. I can tell she's running from the main topic which is where was she but I didn't mind. "Yeah he is" I reply. She looks at me silently Asif she's waiting for an explanation, but there's nothing to explain. "Where were you Diana?" I ask. She stares at me and then looks away "ah it's nothing" she replies. I don't believe her to be honest I know Diana pretty well and I know that she's lying but why? "Then why were you in a rush"I ask questionaly. "Well it's just Christ's brother he did a car accident and I didn't want to leave Christ alone" she replies. Oh wow that's something new I personally didn't know that Christ has a brother. "How'd the car accident happen" I ask. "It's just he was speeding, but thanks God he survived" she replies. Ugh this sucks I hope I knew before. "Is his brother okay now?" I ask.
"Yeah he is I guess" she replies.
"How old is he"? I ask
"ugh Emily I don't know..." She replies.
I'm shocked of myself why am I asking these questions. "But I know something way important" she says.
What is it?
"Noah, his name is Noah" she says.
A shiver got into my spine, and I'm shocked my jaw dropped. It can't be I say to myself no no there's something wrong. What's happening with this world. Did I hear it wrong? Am I thinking alot of Noah?
"What is his name again?" I ask Diana looks at me confused, Emily what's wrong? Ugh I shouldn't be quiet but there's no words anymore. I'm just speechless and I'm fighting to breathe I lost it. I need to meet him. I need to check if this is the guy who used to be a huge part of my life if this is the guy who made me forget the meaning of love or even happy, I need to meet him I say to myself. "Diana I need to meet him" I say and tears start to fall down my cheeks. She looks at me in surprise well I know its shocking since she thinks that I don't know him, but in reality I know him more than I know myself.
"Why do you want to meet him"
"It's just because he's Christ's brother so I should do my work and visit him" she looks at me and she nods. Her nod is like an okay nod or like I agree. "Tomorrow" she said. Okay well that was fast.

Morning arrived and the first thing that I think of is Noah, he's on my mind. I can't help it, I'm happy and nervous at the same time. But now it all makes sense first the car and when I met him at Christ's apartment so it is his brother, but I don't want it to be. I should go and get my mind off some stuff I should go on a walk.

The air is hitting my face softly, I'm so thankful for having a garden in this hotel. I sat on the grass and stared at the sky. The sunrise is so beautiful I say to myself. Sunrises always gives me motivations, my father used to tell me that people are like the sun even though we might fall and break down but we always find a way to go up. We always go up. And this is what's keeping me alive I guess I relate to it alot even though my days are hell I'm still finding a way to rise. While I was watching it's beautiness and the colors blending together my eyes meet robin. He's there serving drinks. "Hey robin!" I say. He looks at me with a sweet smile. He came closer and sat next to me, "you're okay now" he asks. I nod and smile at him. He smiles back "so what are your plans today" he asks. "Nothing actually" I lie, I can't tell him that I'm going to go and meet someone to check if it's my ex. "Ah same, can you come tonight with me?" He asks. I stare at him confused waiting for more explanation. "To watch the fireworks" he says. "Yes yes sure" I say excitedly I've always wanted to watch the fireworks but I couldn't because I was scared, and my parents didn't allow me but today this will change I tell to myself. "When shall we go?" I ask he laughs "yeah sorry, I forgot to tell you that it's at 10 pm" he says through a smile. I smile back. He looks at me and asks "why are you alone".
"It's just I'm getting my mind off some stuff" I say back , he smiles again. His smiles are very comforting and I love them, seeing him smile made me forget half of my problems. "You know robin I should take a picture of your smile" I say. He laughs "why?" He asks and gets closer to me. "Because your smile is my medicine from now on" I reply while looking at his eyes. He smiles even harder, "if that's the reason then I should take a photo of your eyes" he says, I laugh "huh why, to remember me?" I say teasing. "Well this could be a reason but it's not the main" he looks away and then he looks back. "Because I get lost with them" he says. I smile and I can tell my cheeks are getting red. "I hate whoever made you cry last night" he says. I look at him and smile. I check the time and I should probably go and get ready to go to the hospital. "Excuse me robin but I have to leave now" I say excused." Yeah I should be going too" he smiles.

Robin's smile is truly a medicine. Atleast there's still people who can be genuinely happy, to my surprise I see Diana standing Infront of a mirror fixing her outfit. "Oh you're not ready yet" she asks? I shake my head in a no way. She laughs, "common hurry up Christ is about to come" she says.

Christ arrived, and he was wearing white shirt with black jeans and Diana was wearing a black crop top with some white jeans. They both look absolutely beautiful. "Thank you Emily for coming" Christ says I just smile and nod. The hospital isn't that far from the hotel just 1 block away from here. As I arrived the hospital I felt a shiver and I realized that I'm not ready. I can't meet him right now. "Oh my bad but Noah should take his medicines now but we'll make sure that you guys will meet him after some minutes" the nurse said. I feel way better now atleast I still have time to make myself more ready. "Yeah sure it's fine let's go to the cafeteria?" Christ asks? We agreed and to be honest this was a great idea. I ordered some cappuccino and Diana and Christ ordered donuts with orange juice. This cafeteria is so crowded but it was so quiet. Some minutes passed and the same nurse came and nod. This nod was like he's ready.

The moment I stepped into his room, I felt a thing that I've never felt before it wasn't bad, it was the best feeling I've felt so far, I met his eyes once again they're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on. I miss them, I miss it when he used to look at me, I miss him. I remembered the night we met, he looked at me just like the first night I met him. He looks at me and He kept staring at me. I smiled "I hope you're okay now" I say. "Yeah, Im way better now" he says. "I didn't introduce you yet" Christ says. Diana looks at me and her eyes start to tear up. I don't get it why's she tearing up? She goes outside the room and starts to wipe her tears. I follow her, I can't let her cry alone. "What happened Diana?" I ask? "That's the first time in long I see you happy, that's the first time in so long I see you looking at someone this way" she says in her weak voice. "I'm so happy for you Emily" she says and she pulls me down and hugs me. She hugs me so tight that I start crying she's right, that's the first time I feel this happy. It's true that I couldn't talk with him but at least I saw him once again which I never thought it would happen.