Chapter 2

Will googled Clyde Weston's name in Poplar Bluff, Arkansas and found nothing.  But Will wasn't giving up.  It was obvious that Clyde knew how to keep his name out of the press.  Will would just have to outsmart Clyde.  

Will closed his laptop when he heard a familiar voice talking with Clyde.  It was his grandmother's voice.  

"Clyde, we need to be more discreet when it comes to Victor Kiriakis." Kate told Clyde.

"You don't need to remind me, Kate." Clyde replied back.  "I know what I'm doing where Victor Kiriakis is concerned."

"But you don't want anyone knowing that you ordered the hit that got Sonny stabbed."

"Yes, Kate, I know."

Will was shocked upon learning that Clyde ordered the hit that got Sonny stabbed.  Will was now more determined to write the article and get the goods on Mr. Westin.

Will took out his cell and dialed Ben's number.

"Will?" Ben said, answering his cell when he saw Will's number.  "This is a surprise?"

"Yes, Ben." Will began.  "I'd like to talk to you about an article I'm writing."

"It doesn't have to do with my father, does it?"

"Yes, as a matter of a fact, it does." Will confessed.

"A sure." Ben said.  "When do you want to meet?"

"How does an hour sound?" Will asked.  "At my apartment?"

"Ah, sure.  I'm due for a break then.  I'll see you then."

"Great.  See you in an hour."

As Will hung up his cell, Will was determined to get the goods on Clyde, no matter what it took.