Chapter 5

Satisfied that he got the bug planted in both Clyde office and the DiMera mansion, Will went home to listen to open up his laptop and spy on both Clyde and Chad. But when he got home, he was unhappy to discover Paul sitting with Sonny holding his daughter.

"What the hell are you doing, holding my daughter!" Will railed at Paul.

"Will, chill out!" Sonny told him.

"I don't want him holding my daughter!" Will said, turning his rage on Sonny.

"Oh, she's your daughter now!"Sonny yelled back, making Ari cry, regretting letting Will get him so riled up. Sonny had always managed to keep his cool.

As Will snatched Ari out of Paul'sarms, he went to put a crying Ari in her crib to soothe his daughter, leaving Sonny to apologize for Will's behavior.

"I'm so sorry, Paul."

"Hey, that's okay. I'd probably be upset too." Paul said, trying to forgive Will for his outburst. "I'd probably be upset too if I came home to find another man with my family."

"Will was out of line." was allSonny could say.

"Hey, it's now worrying," Paul said sympathetically. "Anyway, I got to go. Have a dinner date with dear old dad."

"Say hello to John and Marlena," Sonny said, as he saw Paul out the door.

Sonny was upset with Will's outburst and waited for Will to come out of Ari's room to tell him so.

"What was that about?!" Sonny railed when Will finally came out of Ari's room.

"I don't want to talk about it?!"Will said, bitterly, opening up his laptop. "I have work to do!"

"Fine. If that's the way you want it!" Sonny said, as he picked up his car keys and stormed out of their apartment to Club TBD to do a little work himself.

Will was sorry about what he did toPaul, but it couldn't be helped right now. He had to find out was going on with Clyde and Chad.

Putting on his headphones, Will was glad that Sonny left. He just wasn't happy about the way he left. But it was all forgotten when Will's surveillance started working and he was hearing Clyde talk to an unknown caller in his office.

As Will listened to Clyde and his mysterious caller, Will got to work on his article for Zoe.