Chapter 3

Upset that he hasn't found anything on Clyde Weston for his article, Will decides to take Ari for a walk through the park.  Walking through the park, Will hears voices and hides, so he doesn't get seen, but he didn't imagine he would hit pay dirt with what he overheard.

"What do you want?" Clyde asks the henchman.

"I want more money to keep your secret!" the henchman demands.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that!" Clyde replies.

"You will hand over more money, or I will tell Stefano how you shot and killed EJ DiMera!" the henchman demands.

"I'd think that one over if I were you." Clyde says.

"I have nothing to lose if I tell Stefano, but you Clyde, what will you lose?"

"Okay.  I'll get the money to you.  But I need a few days."

"24 hours, or I tell all!" the henchman demands.

As Clyde goes on his way, Will is stunned to learn of Clyde's involvement in EJ's death.  He now had the goods on Clyde, but what was he going to do about it?  Will thought about the dilemma as he walked Ari back home.

When he got back home with Ari, will found Sonny in a close moment with Paul.  Upset with seeing his husband with another man, Will tried his best not to show it, but Sonny and Will got into a heated argument which led Will to abruptly leave the apartment.

After seeing Sonny with Paul, Will decided to confront Clyde with what he learned in the park.