Chapter 4

Will woke up the next morning and was on his way out the door, when he saw Sonny and Ari having breakfast together. 

 "Will, I made us all some breakfast." Sonny said cheerfully. 

 "Sorry Sonny, but I don't have time for breakfast." Will said, hastily drinking down a cup of coffee and giving Ari a kiss before heading out. 

 "Well, I guess daddy is a little busy this morning." Sonny tells Ari, as Will walked out the door. 

 Feeling bad about the way he walked out, Will felt bad about leaving in such a hurry, but he had to get to Clyde's office. He vowed to make it up to Ari and Sonny later when he got home. 

 Arriving at Clyde's shipping business, Will told Clyde's executive assistant that he had an interview with Mr. Weston. 

 "I'll let you into Mr. Weston's office." Bunny, Clyde's executive assistant told Will. 

 "Thank you." Will politely told her. 

 After Bunny buzzed Will into Clyde's office, Will immediately searched around Clyde's office for a inconspicuous spot to plant the bug.

After planting the bug in the back of Clyde's desk drawer, Will quickly sat down in the chair in front of Clyde's desk when he heard Clyde's office door open. 

 "Well, Mr. Horton." Clyde said greeting Will. "I didn't know we had an interview?"

 "Don't you remember you asked me to come this morning?" Will lied to Clyde. 

 "No, but then I've had a lot on my mind. Maybe I forgot." Clyde said. 

 "No problem." Will said. "We can do it some other time if you're not available." 

 "Well, thank you Mr. Horton." Clyde said. "Have my assistant pencil you in for tomorrow." 

 "Thank you. I will do that." Will said on his way out. 

 Will thank Bunny on his way of Clyde's office and told her to have a nice day. He had accomplished what he wanted and that was to plant a bug in Clyde's office. 

 Next it was time to head over to Chad's office at DiMera Enterprise and do the same.

 Will barged into Chad's office pretending to give Chad a piece of his mind after what he did to his cousin, Abby. 

 "Who do you think you are?!" Will said, blasting into Chad.

 "What the hell are you talking about?" Chad asks an irate Will. 

 "Sleeping with Abby to break up her and Ben?!" 

 "Well, what can I say? Abigail wanted me." Chad said proudly. "It wasn't hard to convince her." 

 "This is all about how you feel she betrayed you by sleeping with your brother, EJ?" 

 "Abigail deserves to lose Ben!" Chad flat out told Will. "How can you defend her? He was engaged to your mother?" 

 During the staged argument, Will managed to get Chad out of his seat and slipped the bug under Chad's desk drawer without Chad seeing him. 

 "Abby and my mother made up after her humiliation of Abby in town." Will pointed out. "They moved on and let bygones be." 

 "Just get out Will!" Chad angrily told him. 

 Will did just that after succeeding with his mission. 

 Now Will could go home and listen in on Clyde and Chad's business. It was the beginning of the end for Weston Shipping, Inc. and DiMera Enterprises. Will would make sure of that!