Chapter 1

Ever since the truth about Paul Narita came out, that he was John Black's son, his husband was more drawn to Paul more than ever, and Will Horton couldn't stand it.  He loved Sonny with all his heart.  He knew it was a mistake to sleep with Paul.  If only Sonny just believed that.  But Sonny decided to head to San Francisco and see if he and Paul could renew their love.

So Will decided to throw himself into his writing and his next assignment was an expose on Clyde Westin.  When he wasn't tending to his daughter, Ari, Will was researching the web for anything on Clyde.  

Will was waiting at Victor's new club for Clyde to start his interview.  While he was waiting, his grandmother, Marlena, sat down next to him to talk.  

"Hey, Will, I just heard from your mother." Marlena said, hoping to break the ice between them.

"Oh, how is mother?" Will said.

"She's doing well." Marlena explained.  "Johnny and Sydney miss you terribly.  They ask about Ari all the time."

"Well, tell mother that Ali misses her, but loves living with dad."

"Your mother's reality show is really a big hit." Marlena said.

"That's great.  Grandmother, can you excuse me, please." Will said as he got up when he saw Clyde having an intense conversation with some unknown person.

Will walked over to an undisclosed table so Clyde couldn't see that he was spying on him.

"I don't care what you think, just do it!" Clyde ordered.

"Okay Mr. Westin!  But you'll regret it!" the unknown person reminded him.

"Nobody will ever know it was me who ordered the hit on Victor Kiriakis!" Clyde rebuffed.  "I want Victor taken out!  I want his territory!"

Will couldn't believe what he heard.  Clyde was ordering someone he didn't recognize to take out Victor.  Will knew what he had to do.  He had to keep on eye on Clyde and his business dealings.  Will had to find out just who Clyde Westin was.