Chapter 9

Just as Andre was about to push the button that would scramble Will's brain and turn it to mush, Dr. Wilhelm Rolf came to stop him.

"Stop!"

"What are you saying?" Andre yelled as his hand was near the red button.

"You're doing it all wrong!"

"What do you mean?"

"You're just going to fry his brain!"

"So what are you saying!"

"Let me take the boy."

"What!"

"I'll do the brainwashing. And let you know when it's done."

"Okay. You do that."

As Andre took the electrodes off Will, Will tried to make an escape before these two loons did anything to him. But Dr. Rolf was too quick for an old man and he had Will in handcuffs before Will could make his escape.

As Dr. Rolf was leading Will to the car, Susan Banks came into the lab to tell Andre off.

"You thought could outsmart me?" Susan berated Andre.

"We had a deal, Susan. I brainwash Will and you get Stefano."

"Stefano's dead." Susan reminded him.

"Yeah. I know."

"You think I'm stupid? You get the brainwashed Will and I get nothing."

"That's right, Susan."

"Well, I'm just glad I found your lab. Now my revenge can begin. Just as soon as I do you in."

"Nooooooooooooo!" Andre screamed as Susan injected him with the serum that would render him lifeless just like she did Stefano and EJ. Stupid Salemites! Everyone thought EJ and Stefano were dead?? They were just stuck in the cryonic chamber until she could revive them.

She was so glad that she took that class from Helena Cassadine on how to cryogenically freeze people. Now Will would also be frozen until she deemed him to come back.