Chapter 10

Family and friends in Salem mourned the death of Will Horton at the hands of Andre DiMera. Susan had managed to freeze Andre while systematically making everyone believe that he was dead and had also killed Will Horton. Just part of her plan.

Now Susan just had to wait until she could thaw out her frozen boys...Stefano, EJ, Andre and Will. But not until the time was right. Helena taught her that...but the right time was too long to wait. Susan wondered if she could wait the year to unfreeze them.

Time would tell.....

Sonny was mourning the loss of his husband, Will, despite the fact that they were separated when he learned Will had slept with his old friend Paul Narita. The loss hit Sonny bad. He realize it was Will he loved...not Paul. If only he had time to tell Will that?

Paul too mourned the loss of Will. He was a good friend and lover...despite the fact that he was married to his long-ago ex. He couldn't believe that he had slept with his ex's husband? How he wished he could fix all that...Paul still had feelings for Sonny. And with Will dead...he only hoped......

Sami was having a hard time with the loss of her son...a senseless death. She couldn't believe Andre had killed him by trying to brainwashing him. And to make matters worse, Andre was dead!!! Sami wished she could have been the one to kill Andre!

Everyone was heading into St. Luke's Cathedral to celebrate Will's life and memory.

Susan sat in the back and listened to everyone's memorial to William Horton! How they were going to be surprised when Will came back in a year!

But first, Susan needed to get Clyde out of Statesville and freeze him before he opened his mouth about Will Horton!