Little apprentice and Master talk/Fighting at a kraang D/n / The plan.

Previous on the story .....

🟦Leonardo: They're from the future! They knew this would happen!

Y/n: Im coming with you.

🟦🟪🟥🟧🏒🐀📱Gang:WHAT.

🐀Splinter: But April, how will we get them out?

📱April: I got an idea.

🐀Splinter: Yeesh. Remind me to never get on your bad side.

[Leo regained consciousness in a pile of rubble, lifting his head up and moaning. The exit is blocked off.]

————————————————————

Let's continue the story shall we...

[Leo regained consciousness in a pile of rubble, lifting his head up and moaning. The exit is blocked off.]

🟦Leonardo: Casey! [tries to get up but slumps] Casey, you okay? Donnie, Mikey, y/n, Raph anybody?

[Casey emerges out of the rubble and slides down.]

🏒 Casey Jones: What the heck was that?

🟦Leonardo:[referring to the Krang subway bus monster they encountered] Some kind of drippy crazy krang monster.

🏒 Casey Jones: No, I mean you! Why weren't you listening to anybody?

🟦Leonardo: Because I was trying to get us into the other side of that fight and into the building!

🏒Casey Jones: That sure worked out well.

🟦Leonardo: But I was doing everything right. How could it go wrong?

🏒Casey Jones: [honest] Because you weren't listening to your team! You don't have all the answers all the time!

🟦Leonardo: But I'm the greatest ninja the world's ever seen. You said that.

Casey: [coldly] I was wrong and d/n was right.

🟦Leonardo: What?

🏒Casey Jones: You're impulsive, you're arrogant, and you don't see that every decision you make could cost someone their life! You want to know what really happened to your brothers and y/n in the future?! They die. Everybody dies fighting the Krang. The world needs Master Leonardo. And all I get is this guy.

[He tossed the photo beside Leo and left. Leo picks up the photo and looks at it as Casey dug his way through the rubble.]

News anchor: We have an update on the strange situation at Metro Tower. All contact has been lost with those inside the building, and conflicting reports suggest something is barricading the entrance for emergency personnel.

[A cop arrived at the building. A helicopter flies by. The two Krang scurried onto the roof.]

🧠Leader Krang: Fools. These creatures should welcome the power of the krang.

Cop: You on the rooftop. Stop and surrender immediately!

Reporter: We've got eyes on the rooftop where the police are comforting- What is that?

🧠Leader Krang: You may begin.

[He attacks as his little brother infected the roof. The man on the helicopter fired his gun as Krang jumped on and attacked.]

Reporter: Oh look!

[The helicopter crashes to the ground as the leader Krang returns to the top.]