Thanks Babe? Rottmnt Future Leo x Creator?

At the studio with the creator and Donnie.

Me(CreatorChan): So your line it will be like this hear me out.

"Please, If time travel is possible, future Donnie would have come back and already given me all the lottery numbers like we planned."

That's where your future reference comes in Donnie your getting it right?

🟪Donnie: Well, when you say it like that it makes me feel protected of my self and future self because we're genius!

Leo walks in. While the rest of the movie cast including y/n talking or doing TikTok stuff and future Leo come too talking to present Leo

Me(CreatorChan): Hey Future Leo, did you read the line that I gave you so we can practice on 10?

🟦FutureLeo: Yeah I did miss, I love my lines.

Me(CreatorChan): Ah, goodness thanks babe.

Everyone on the set was shocked and they stop what there doing and look at the creator aka me.

Me(CreatorChan): Why is everyone staring at me.

📱April O'Neil: You just called Future Leo "Babe" you said "thanks babe"

Me(CreatorChan): *Pfft and blush* What, no I didn't i said "thanks man."

🟦Future Leo: Do you see me as boyfriend figure. Creator Angel?

Me(CreatorChan): No, If anything I see you as a " Bother" Figure because you're always bothering me.

🏒Casey Jones: Hey, show your boyfriend aka my master some respect!

Me(CreatorChan): *Blushes Bright Red* I didn't call him "Babe"

🟦Future Leo: Hey, Hey don't worry creator I take it as a compliment.

🟦Present Leo: Yeah, I've always called y/n, my sister and she's my Corazon aka my lover.

Me(CreatorChan): Guys deal with present Leo, he has love dial  and leadership issues.

🟧Mikey: Oh old news creator.

🟥Raphael: Yeah creator that's when you can call future Leo, Papito~

The whole gang laugh their butts off except for creator (me) who turned red even more from embarrassment Wukong was there and he gets jealous.

Me(CreatorChan): Hey, Papito is not on the table here you guys.

🟪Donnie:But you did call future Leo "Babe" Creator.

Me(CreatorChan): Donnie, you shut up because you're not helping.

🟪Donnie: Ok, I was honest about the line from my script and it is awesome, but the "babe" thing it happened.

Me(CreatorChan): Ahh, he admit that the script the writers wrote for Donnie's line was great, it was a plan a plan of genius a collaborate scheme. 

🟦Future Leo: I believe you.

Me(CreatorChan): Thank you

🟦Future Leo: Beautiful

Creator looks a future Leo a glare.

🟦Future Leo: Would you like to discuss my lines over dinner tonight, I'll consider this as a date of ours *he comes closer and kiss my hand* Querida~

Me(CreatorChan): I'll like that *I turn pink and look away and Wukong pulled me away and glare at future leo*

But eventually future Leo boy and the creator (me) we actually had fun on our date and yeah the end.

THE END